Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.
From London to Berlin to Evanston and from Bregenz to Berlin to Buffalo. This old Austrian Otto Matt came to me from Mario. I love the hat, but of course I bought it for the distinctive diamond crease. :) Giving a first wearing after its five week transatlantic journey.

ottomatt1.jpg

ottomatt2.jpg

ottomatt3.jpg

randooch

I'll Lock Up
Gorgeous sweatband on that hut, Alan! Special hat interiors make me wonder about designing hatstands to display them upside down . . .

Same with your new baby, Robert: what a liner!

ethansawyer

New in Town
Wow!

Robert, Amazing find! It has such a great look to it! Beautiful!

Alan, That is one of my favorites! It has such great form! Fantastic!
Just found a vintage Knox made exclusively for the Saddle and Sirloin Club of KC with homage to the American Royal. One of 3 known to still exist. The other two hang at the American Royal and Saddle and Sirloin Club, but not yet verified. Originally, it was made by Knox for this Country Club. For now, google saddle and sirloin club kc and look under history to find a black and white picture with a rider wearing this Knox. Very excited, as I found it on my birthday at an antique mall in an old ripped up Resistol box. After lots of steaming and cleaning, it's beautiful.

From London to Berlin to Evanston and from Bregenz to Berlin to Buffalo. This old Austrian Otto Matt came to me from Mario. I love the hat, but of course I bought it for the distinctive diamond crease. :) Giving a first wearing after its five week transatlantic journey.

ottomatt1.jpg

Hi Alan
I have been following your post and pics for a spell about 3 months. Alan none of your hats are average, they are all SUPER! and I get much enjoyment out of seeing them here on FL. You have by far the greatest collection I ever saw.
A couple questions if I may.
1- How do you find the time to keep maintaining/ giving proper care to your wonderful collection?
2- Is it difficult deciding what great hat you will wear each day?
3-Please tell me your a size 7 1/4 and that you have a few for sale, LOL

Thank you for your time Alan.
Best regards
CCJ

ottomatt2.jpg

ottomatt3.jpg

Super super

Mr. Speakeasy

One of the Regulars
Must be a computer glitch. Posts #20263 and #20264 both display the same avatar on my screen, for both you and Mulceber. ??? Here's a pictureof the screen I see:

imagebsf.jpg

Thats the darndest thing i've ever seen,
thats definately not my avatar, my picture is of me sitting in a model T wearing a bowler

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot