Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.
Alan, Amazing find with the Stetson Clear Nutria! I really like the contrast between the ribbon and felt color. Also the massive amount of Velour!

Robert, Your new Swann Hats Clear Nutria wears fantastic!

rlk

I'll Lock Up
Borsalino "Misto" Ruitor/Nocciolo Gorasgu

P1060477.JPG
P1060476.JPG
P1060475.JPG

The Ruitor(Glacier)
ruitor-la-thuile.JPG
le-ruitor-visoterra-21073.jpg

Nocciolo
nocciolo.jpg

Last edited:

Atticus Finch

Call Me a Cab
I hadn't bought a hat in a while...not since I got my Falcon Park...so I couldn't resist this silverbelly Gun Club when it came up on ebay. A modern Gun Club is one of the very few hats that can tempt me away from an Open Road. I guess today's Gun Clubs are like fedora creased ORs in some ways. You know, they've got a thin ribbon and a bound brim...and they're sort of "outdoorsy", if that's a word.

AF

ofcoursemyhorse

Practically Family
I probably won't keep this one, but I couldnt resist the opportunity to see how one of these looks on me. Labeled as depression era which I'm inclined to believe, cool pattern on this one.

TPD166

One Too Many
I finally got a Peter’s Bros. Shady Oak OR – needs a re-shaping, but in overall great shape. These are the auction photos, I will post more when I get to do some work on it. Felt is nice, but no quality markings.

esteban68

Call Me a Cab
saved this Anton Pichler a week or so ago from charity shop death, sadly it's too small for me being a 57cm(I need a 58), it's in very fine condition indeed save a very small mark on the ribbon;
2vinn0x.jpg

26122z6.jpg
2hhhw29.jpg

radizm.jpg

here's the tiny mark
20pujrt.jpg

out of interest has anyone an idea of date?

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou