Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Strapped-4-Cache

One Too Many
Gotta wonder if that hat used to belong to a distant family member. Our family tree joined with the Rives family tree in the mid-1800s, though most of them seemed to be firmly established in Georgia and the Carolinas. Just thought it was interesting to see a possible family connection with a hat, however tenuous it might be.

New Jack, I hope it looks as good on you as the Knox in today's WHAYW thread. Enjoy it!

Last edited:

Daniele Tanto

I'll Lock Up
I found a small source before Christmas to increase my collection of Barbisio.
Not every hat was in my size, but all very beautiful and from a flagship store Barbisio in Catania.
24171bk.jpg

I took advantage of the sun that lit Verona for two days and I've photographed some.
2v7zequ.jpg

This one is StraBarbisio, color Bolivia, FixFlex Edge felted never worn, in my size.

Daniele Tanto

I'll Lock Up
Affirmative. It came from a group of different age Barbisio (total eight). They are from the sixties and seventies.
They are never worn and used as display. All excpet one in excellent conditions. They were made in Sagliano Micca at the original factory.

Asmo

One of the Regulars
My new Gus Miller (Batsakes Hat Shop)
Natural Beaver with Dark Brown ribbon
9002acedad591bf4f659cf0632548a9f.jpg

f0eded538e344c3bb0f16fc0222d0af1.jpg

26e0953c5b518890e6eaf6916c626d2d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Completely STUNNING! I haven't seen much from Gus in felt in a while, but man, that is gorgeous, ASMO. Even the feather is special. Wear it in great health!

Asmo

One of the Regulars
Thank you.
I don't usually wear feathers, but Gus put it there while telling a story of a friend of his escaping the Beverly Hills Supper Club fire, so I decided to keep it. Gus is a great storyteller.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic