Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.
Harv, Thanks! The only issues are the sweatband seam, liner stains and if you look at the left side (front view) you can see a crease in the felt. I think I can get rid of that with a heavy dose of steam. I believe another stiff felt hat must have been stacked (pressed down) on top of it but just a guess.

BrianHicks

New in Town
New Fedora, made by Tim Bender ( www.fedorafedora.com ). Ordered, made and received within 11 days! 100% Beaver felt, made to order.
10997492_10205039375175478_8725743563852376832_n.jpg

10679503_10205039375615489_2295059291766952501_o.jpg

LonnieW

New in Town
New Hat

I was wandering around in the Garland Resistol Outlet store the other day, not looking for anything in particular and not planning on buying anything, when I saw this. I could have passed it by, except for the color. With hats mostly in neutral/brown colors, I decided I could use something a little different, and it goes great with a couple of blue jackets I have.

I thought the tag was a little interesting too, which I carefully removed.

2l8c1va.jpg

5ml7yc.jpg

qs11f7.jpg

I got a chance to go to the outlet a few weeks ago, while on business. Kid in a candy store, especially when they showed me the pile of discount boxes in the middle of the store. One row of $50 hats and another of $25 hats. Walked out with three Stetson Fedoras (Lamont, Temple, and Rosemont), and a Dobbs straw for the summer. The sizing is a little off, and I had to monkey with two of them a bit, but for the prices, I couldn't beat it. I was so giddy I picked up one of the $25 Stetsons and impulsively shipped it home to a friend because he was saying he was looking for a good hat. Didn't tell him, so that Friday I get a text, "Dude, did you buy me a hat?" I may have recruited another into the fold.

It's a good thing I don't live near there.

Benzadmiral

Call Me a Cab
I got a chance to go to the outlet a few weeks ago, while on business. Kid in a candy store, especially when they showed me the pile of discount boxes in the middle of the store. One row of $50 hats and another of $25 hats. Walked out with three Stetson Fedoras (Lamont, Temple, and Rosemont), and a Dobbs straw for the summer. The sizing is a little off, and I had to monkey with two of them a bit, but for the prices, I couldn't beat it. I was so giddy I picked up one of the $25 Stetsons and impulsively shipped it home to a friend because he was saying he was looking for a good hat. Didn't tell him, so that Friday I get a text, "Dude, did you buy me a hat?" I may have recruited another into the fold.

It's a good thing I don't live near there.
I know someone whose parents live in Arlington, and she visits them all the time from Waco. I'd better not mention the Hatco Outlet to her at all, or I'm liable to find myself in debt.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindawalters