Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.
Corrosion of metallic gold printed label... fits with later 1930s. A different price point but shares stylistic bones with this one.

Thanks for hunting the LOTXXXX number. The mfg tag would be interesting too, but don't pop stitches.

Last edited:
From a recent non-shorpy post, 1939.

texasman1939_zps6bd10b6e.jpg

Please add to the pre-1940s Stetson Western thread when you have a chance.

Rick Blaine

My Mail is Forwarded Here
NOS 7 1/2LO Shudde Bros SB Stetson (?)

75 beans + shipping. Ebay.
At one time I believe someone here had confirmed that Stetson made the Shudde house brand, but I may be mistaken.

RJR

Looks good.I'd guess you're correct about the relationship with Stetson since Shudde did a lot of repair work using Stetson materials.

Chamuco

I'll Lock Up
Christmas day here !!!

I got 2 boxes from Jeff at Delmonicos, great place and great people to buy hats from.

Well I got a Roxbury, for ridding on the jeep, walking the dos etc, one beautiful Stetson Panama Centerdent and one Temple Fedora in light gray that looks like a million bucks !!

So I feel like a kid in Christmas !!

StetsonGris7.jpg StetsonGris6.jpg StetsonGris8.jpg StetsonGris4.jpg StetsonGris3.jpg StetsonGris2.jpg IMAG0301.jpg IMAG0291.jpg

tropicalbob

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Man, three in one day! I'm lucky if I can wrangle one every three months out of my wife. Congratulations, and wear them in good health.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Espasoner