Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Graemsay

Practically Family
Mine arrived in the more-or-less the shape shown. I've only had it for a few hours.

I might have changed the bash slightly whilst fiddling with it. :)

GWD

One Too Many
MD11 said:
Here is my new Panama hat.. light as a feather and truly feels like a piece of linen.. Love it, and apparently so does the dog! :eusa_doh:

318611032.jpg

318611031.jpg

318611030.jpg

318611033.jpg

318611028.jpg

That Panama is Gorgeous!

indycop

I'll Lock Up
Graemsay said:
I got my first Fedora today. :)
In my defence, I do have an Adveturebilt Deluxe on order, just it's going to take some time to arrive, and it was less than half price.
No need to defend yourself!! :D I do think a little taller crown would be better but there's nothing wrong with that hat for you to be worried about and that AB Deluxe will be awesome!

carter

I'll Lock Up
bolthead said:
Bianchi arrived today.
This is what it looked like out of the box except very dusty and the liner fell right out of it. :eusa_doh:
I gave it a good steam and clean and reblock with a Diamond crease. I didn't remove that Fan/Bow thing yet, because if I do, then Im going to have to replace the whole ribbon or try and match a bow to the existing ribbon. [huh]
It would probably look good with a thin Black ribbon eh, RBH? :D

Bianchi001.jpg
shakeshead shakeshead
Bianchi3.jpg
:)

Yep, it looks better without the ribbon. I was seriously reminded of Turkey Season! :essen:
Wide ribbon - Yes! Bunting - No! :D

MD11

Familiar Face
Thanks all for the compliments ... it's a bit scary since it feels so fragile and feather light, but I'm going to go on and wear it and enjoy it. I'm sure it's tougher than it feels!

MD11

Familiar Face
rmrdaddy said:
Anyone else seeing a thinner cream colored ribbon on that?? Or just me?

in my limited time with buying hats.. I've found the hat ribbon to be the most difficult decision to make. But I agree on a dark brown, the cream is a winner.

rcinlv

One of the Regulars
New hat from Art

The Faulkner, shamelessly borrowed from our own Alan:

DSC_6347.jpg

DSC_6349.jpg

My first Art Fawcett hat, and I'm loving it!!!

Cheers,

RC

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Wow! I really love the color of that hat and ribbon. You could put almost any ribbon color with that hat.

MD11

Familiar Face
grey ghost said:
wonderful lid...............

I have two on order from Art.......

can't wait..............

I too have on coming in.. I only wish I'd heard of Art before I spent all that money on two Stetsons that are not even 1/2 as nice!

Beautiful hat indeed..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran