Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

One Too Many
Other straw

2631849120106357411S600x600Q85.jpg

2873534270106357411S600x600Q85.jpg

2937706620106357411S600x600Q85.jpg

From my home roof, this summer this Dobbs has been so cool.:eusa_clap

BanjoMerlin

A-List Customer
jbucklin said:
Okay, my wife thinks I look like a forest ranger with my new Chatham. Of course, I think that's cool. But, judging by the tone in her voice, she does not think it's cool. What do you think? [huh]

I'm thinkin' maybe not so much...

The Ranger ribbon is Black.

RangerBucklin.jpg

Garrett

My Mail is Forwarded Here
20's Longhair NOS

IMG_4403.jpg

IMG_4399.jpg

IMG_4397.jpg

Note the RAW edge as opposed to the wide over welt typically associated with this era

Yeps

Call Me a Cab
I actually get to post here. I got my first fur felt fedora that started life as a fedora.
IMG_0004.jpg

Willow Green Akubra Squatter brought directly from Australia (Strand Hatters in Sidney) by my sister.

150719541 said:
Today 97, in our sistem 36 C :eek: :eek:

About 94 here in DC! Need cooler weather and rain!

Yeps said:
I actually get to post here. I got my first fur felt fedora that started life as a fedora.

Willow Green Akubra Squatter brought directly from Australia (Strand Hatters in Sidney) by my sister.

Really like the Willow Green!

Neophyte

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Yeps said:
IMG_0004.jpg

Lovin' it, dude. You did a MUCH better job on that hat than I did on mine. Your camera is more true to the color as well. You should post that on the Akubra Squatter thread (google "Akubra Squatter Fedora Lounge") as well! Very nice lid!

...You know, I think you've inspired me to get another Squatter...I do need a brown hat eventually, and DavidMorgan offers one in MidFawn...hmmm.

zetwal

I'll Lock Up
Yeps said:
I actually get to post here. I got my first fur felt fedora that started life as a fedora. Willow Green Akubra Squatter brought directly from Australia (Strand Hatters in Sidney) by my sister.

Kudos! That hat looks almost just like one of my vintage Stetsons. Maybe one day I'll post a pic so you can see just how similar they look. What a nice gift! ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Skipbarnes