Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.
Randooch, I don't have anything like it but I would guess there is something similar out there. I will have start going through my hats so stay tuned.

Josh, Thanks! I was suprised to find the early 50s date stamp.

Alan, Thanks! I am looking forward to the felt season. Actually wore a felt today.

Hatophile, Thanks!

Dan, I am still looking for a really old one but I am not sure any survived.

Robert, Wow another grand slam! The Champ Velour is really cool.

delectans

Call Me a Cab
6070660475_a5497dcebe_b.jpg

What a beauty, Steve! :eusa_clap

P1020696.JPG

Bad relapse recently...

...And the Yeddo isn't even your size, Robert! lol

Seriously, a couple of real knock-outs. I watched the Yeddo receive no bids until the very end, and was very tempted to bid on it myself. Glad you got it! :thumb:

Hi Steve,

No other markings other than the hand made in Italy on the grosgrain sweat. That size label could be old, but it also could be a retro sticker of some sort. It appears there was a label on the inside top of the crown that is missing. A mystery... I can't find anything like it in an image search.

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.

Had this waiting for me at my downstate home today...sadly my pictures do not show the great color, as it is caribou but for some reason it catches the green hues from the edge of the brim and thin hatband.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindawalters