Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
My Wife has been finding vintage hats for me like crazy, however, look at what she found the other day for herself! Vintage from the 1930's....(wooooot)!

Sadly she is wearing this hat for the first time to her little Sister's funeral...

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
Green Akubra Stylemaster from John Helmer:
e3b77a64.jpg

How much green is in that hat, color wise? Nice hat!

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
Rodkins, those are amazing. Nice haul! I love the binding on the vita-felt.

Ray, Terry, Sam Diamond-- excellent specimens as well. What a great rattler band!
I'm not sure that Knox could quite pass as a homburg, though. Could it be an Alpine hat?

This just came in from ebay:
Wormser Royal Luxury, with a very cool sharksgill and cross-stitched ribbon.

011copyx.jpg

013copy.jpg

014copyh.jpg

015copyd.jpg

016copy.jpg

010copys.jpg

Rich color black on that hat, I am liking the brim edge also....reminds me of a strat mixed with whippet!

DJH

I'll Lock Up
My Wife has been finding vintage hats for me like crazy, however, look at what she found the other day for herself! Vintage from the 1930's....(wooooot)!

Sadly she is wearing this hat for the first time to her little Sister's funeral...

Very sad occasion for your lovely wife to wear that new hat, Daniel, I'm very sorry for the loss in your family.
I hope she gets to show it off in much happier times in the future!

bond

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Vintage 40s Whippet 7 3/8. Color is a Ink blue black. Posting to show how cool this hat is, wished it was my color but it isn't. Original tag of 10. In sweat. Mint cond.
55d3b57f.jpg

35cb3133.jpg

031af124.jpg

216b6c86.jpg

Last edited:

bond

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Thanks mike , the felt on this sucker is really nice too . Ive had 3 whippets from various eras now and the felts have each had their own qualities about them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner