Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Wyrd

Familiar Face
My vintage dobbs

DSC07895.jpg

DSC07913.jpg

psugrad98

One of the Regulars
Can't upload hats!

I can't upload a picture of my new hat! So I"m going to use my personal disk space to show a picture of it.

Bailey Lightning, Angora. It was on sale for $20 from Bollman Hat outlet in Adamstown, PA.

cowboyhat1.jpg

cowboyhat2.jpg

cowboyhat3.jpg

danofarlington

My Mail is Forwarded Here
psugrad98 said:
I can't upload a picture of my new hat! So I"m going to use my personal disk space to show a picture of it.

Bailey Lightning, Angora. It was on sale for $20 from Bollman Hat outlet in Adamstown, PA.

cowboyhat1.jpg
Great. I like the look with the shirt and tie. An East Coast application of the Western hat. You ought to get boots with that one, I say.

Brüder Böhm Velour

A rare pre 1940s Brüder Böhm Velour that I picked up from M_Jones. This one has all original parts and was made for the French market. Could be 1920s. More details in the German - Austrian thread.

4864496922_a5dd3595c9_b.jpg

4863879579_5a7172e2e4_b.jpg

4864515970_97f62d1b32_b.jpg

Brüder Böhm Velour

All credit goes to M_Jones. I am not sure where he found this one but it the first Brüder Böhm I have encountered. I am a very happy / greatful receipient.

buler

I'll Lock Up
Mad City

Went to Madison today to visit the hat collection at the Wisconsin Historical Society. Watch for a new thread on the visit.

Found this box and 2 hats, Trimble on left and Marathon on right at one of the malls.

B

mad_city.jpg

handlebar bart

Call Me a Cab
buler said:
Went to Madison today to visit the hat collection at the Wisconsin Historical Society. Watch for a new thread on the visit.

Found this box and 2 hats, Trimble on left and Marathon on right at one of the malls.

B

mad_city.jpg

How do you do it?!?!? Wonderful finds but all our vintage hats in Wa. must have been shipped to Wisconsin at some point in the past

redhawks2

One of the Regulars
Stetson Open Road

I fished this off the bay a few weeks ago. It's a Stetson 25 open road and is the typical greenish gray silverbelly color. It's in very nice shape and easily one of my favorite hats.
a098.jpg

danofarlington

My Mail is Forwarded Here
bolthead said:
Modern Dobbs Ivory, dunno how modern, but I know it isn't vintage. I bought it because I loved the color and didn't' have that color in my collection yet.

DSC04987.jpg
That is a very nice color, which I would have gone for had I seen it for sale. It's like the William Powell hat in "The Thin Man," which I have always admired.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
usleathermart