Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
I must be getting old, I accidently posted this in the Borsalino thread. Sorry about that, I deleted it. I found this Stetson Western style Nutria at Goodwill for $10.00. Felt was in perfect shape, very soft and pliable, not stiff like some western bodies. Liner pretty clean and shows the Nutria label. Too bad the sweatband was rotted out. I'm going to have to decide what to do with it as far as a conversion goes. I'm not a cowboy so no since trying to pretend by wearing this way.

Why can't I find a Nutria at that price... oh wait... there are none around here.
Hope you don't trim the brim. It's hard to find a Stetson Nutria with +3 1/2" brim...

splintercellsz

I'll Lock Up
1930s Biltmore

The hat is black in color, the camera made it appear blue. Great condition. Very nice dimensions.

muqe9a9u.jpg

a3yvuzug.jpg

zydavaje.jpg

9uhygyry.jpg

1910s/1920s Stetson

Grey. Lightweight. I love the liner logo.

4u3aduhu.jpg

vu4ysuha.jpg

e9e8u6eg.jpg

3une5yvu.jpg

se3aquhe.jpg

y7ypy5ap.jpg

splintercellsz

I'll Lock Up
continued

1910s/1920s Lion

From what I believe, this is the only one to have surfaced. Came with some of the original owners information. Black in color, like the Biltmore.

qe9ujeme.jpg

ha7ahudy.jpg

aryma8eq.jpg

upanura6.jpg

Many thanks to Josh!

Garrett

My Mail is Forwarded Here
All great acquisitions from Josh's cache of ancient beauties. Well done, indeed, Justin :eusa_clap

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran