Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

troy

One of the Regulars
Bingles said:
Yea... bad cell phone pic, but you get the idea. ;)

porkpie.jpg

Very nice pork pie Bingles. I'm planning on a fall / winter pork pie purchase of my own sometime in the next few weeks. That hat looks great on you!

Hat Head

One of the Regulars
My latest purchase

Picked up this cheapie straw while on vacation this past week, in a gift shop in La Jolla. Worked great for the beach and Disneyland!

Brantstrawfedorabeach.jpg

Dinerman

Super Moderator
Bartender
Thanks. I don't know what the 12. 95 means.

I noticed today the amount of fading of the felt. This thing got a lot of wear.
IMG_2894.jpg

carter

I'll Lock Up
NIIICE !

fabiovenhorst said:
My new hat: a grey Pralana, made in Brazil.
The factory web site: http://www.pralana.com.br/home_br.php

:)

THAT is a very nice hat! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap Can you tell us the composition of the body and some details regarding brim width and crown height?

I accessed the website but, unfortunately, cannot read very much of the language. There ARE some very attractive models. :)

I like this fedora, the Classic New York:
469_11011264-ClassicNewYork_G.jpg

Now I need to find a translator.

fabiovenhorst

Call Me a Cab
carter said:
THAT is a very nice hat! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap Can you tell us the composition of the body and some details regarding brim width and crown height?

I accessed the website but, unfortunately, cannot read very much of the language. There ARE some very attractive models. :)

I like this fedora, the Classic New York:
469_11011264-ClassicNewYork_G.jpg

Now I need to find a translator.

Hi, the composition is pure wool felt, this factory don't make fur felt hats. Brim width: 6 cm
Crown height: 11 cm
:)

cookie

I'll Lock Up
Estamos celebrando 100 anos de fabricação de chapéus, desde a Centenária Prada até a história de continuidade assumida pela Pralana que, em união com todos os seus colaboradores faz a história continuar.....
Para registrar esse "marco" em nossa história, criamos um chapéu especial de edição limitada chamado "Century".
Confira os detalhes desse item exclusivo, seu acabamento especial para cada cor na nossa linha Classic e entre em contacto conosco .... (019)21134911/21134912

We are celebrating 100 years of hat making from the time of the Prada centenary up to the time when Pralana assumed the tradition and, together with all its collaborators, makes the story continue ....

In order to mark (register) this "brand" in our history we have created a special hat called "Century".

You can confirm the details of this exclusive item and its special finish in every colour of our Classic line by getting in contact with us on...

Uh oh sounds like another Akubra tragics moment in the making?lol :D :eek: :eek: :p

This time, however, it's Brazilian tragics?

fabiovenhorst

Call Me a Cab
cookie said:
Estamos celebrando 100 anos de fabricação de chapéus, desde a Centenária Prada até a história de continuidade assumida pela Pralana que, em união com todos os seus colaboradores faz a história continuar.....
Para registrar esse "marco" em nossa história, criamos um chapéu especial de edição limitada chamado "Century".
Confira os detalhes desse item exclusivo, seu acabamento especial para cada cor na nossa linha Classic e entre em contacto conosco .... (019)21134911/21134912

We are celebrating 100 years of hat making from the time of the Prada centenary up to the time when Pralana assumed the tradition and, together with all its collaborators, makes the story continue ....

In order to mark (register) this "brand" in our history we have created a special hat called "Century".

You can confirm the details of this exclusive item and its special finish in every colour of our Classic line by getting in contact with us on...

Uh oh sounds like another Akubra tragics moment in the making?lol :D :eek: :eek: :p

This time, however, it's Brazilian tragics?
lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
usleathermart