Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Garrett

My Mail is Forwarded Here
rlk said:
4289468258_c44fc93862.jpg

At least you got it - I'm still waiting on that herbert johnson from Germany which I won and paid for on Dec. 6

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up

Mav

A-List Customer
Howdy, all. First post here. Having been a dedicated tweed flat- capper for several years, just broke down and bought my first fedora. It's a grey Mayser:

IMG000002.jpg

Incredibley comfortable and seriously overpriced.

BobC

Mav said:
Howdy, all. First post here. Having been a dedicated tweed flat- capper for several years, just broke down and bought my first fedora. It's a grey Mayser:

Welcome to the lounge, May. Jump right in and enjoy. This place will become like home.

BobC

BobC said:
Welcome to the lounge, May. Jump right in and enjoy. This place will become like home.

I never thought I'd see the day when I had as much money invested in hat as I do, but what the heck. What good is money if you don't use it for what you enjoy?

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
tortswon said:
I just picked this up on eBay for $45.00 before anyone placed a bid. Never have seen a Hardeman in person but now I own one.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110483016385&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Can some one please tell me something about this brand and/or hat? Best, Sam

That's a fantastic hat. I've got quite a few ads for the company, but I think they're almost all 20s and earlier. That's the most "modern" one I can remember seeing.
both from 1921
hardeman19211.jpg
hardeman1921.jpg

tortswon

Practically Family
Thanks for the info Lefty! I'll post pictures when it arrives and see if there is any additional information inside the sweat, etc.

And welcome Mav! Best, Sam

Mr. Paladin

mayserwegener said:
These are on the way to me but not from eBay. I will post more photos once they arrive.

Dunn & Co London Bowler size 60cm

AETHA Silk Bowler size 58cm (Not sure what to make of this one (Bowler meets Topper)? It looks of very high quality.)

Hückel Mecur Homburg size 58cm

Wegener Straw size 58cm

Habig Straw Boaters Sizes 59 and 60cm

Mayserwegener, you cleaned up on that bunch! Great lot of hats!

Mr. Paladin

buler said:
This arrived in a very crushed box today. I knew that the hatbox was in there and I guess my praying was answered while opening it. No damage to the box. See more detail in the Dunlap Drive-In thread.

B

Very nice, Buler!

Mr. Paladin

tortswon said:
I just picked this up on eBay for $45.00 before anyone placed a bid. Never have seen a Hardeman in person but now I own one.

Can some one please tell me something about this brand and/or hat? Best, Sam

I've never heard of that brand either but it looks like a great find. Let us know when you get it!

Mr. Paladin

Mav said:

IMG000002.jpg

Welcome to the Lounge sir. Visit often!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner