Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Post Your Overcoats!

Hemingway Jones

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
I have been wearing a cashmere double-breasted overcoat from Ralph Lauren lately and it got me thinking about what some of you all are wearing over your vintage suits, beside trench coats. I didn't see another post like this, so I thought I would start one. Show us what you're wearing through the winter (if it happens to be winter where you are).

Expandable picture:

This coat used to be huge and baggy on me, but then I hit my late thirties and all of a sudden it looks tailored.

Here's the overcoati've been wearing for most of this winter (the few days that have neccessitated an overcoat - very warm in Indiana this year). An NRA tagged (1933-36) once black - now brown with sun damage polo coat (thanks M. Chevalier for the terminology). Posted already in another thread ...

NRAFront1.jpg

NRABack.jpg

bk

geo

I'll have to say, Hemingway Jones, those Alfred Sargent spectators look great. I always thought of them as summer shoes, but I now see that they go very well with an overcoat too.

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Crombie Scottish wool overcoat

All wool crombie single breasted overcoat in a very dark charcoal. Lovely and toasty in the winter.

I'd like to thank the FBI for permission to use this photo from St.Quentin!

"Amma gonna make you an offa you canna refuse..!"

Bugsy009.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
usleathermart