Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Powder Room Pets?

~landgirl~

A-List Customer
I love Pugs!! So cute - and that blog is realy cool. I want to do one for my cats! But they already have myspace profiles LOL

And ohairas.. your cats are really cute. They like boxes too huh? We have 3 carboard boxes in our tiny lounge for our 3 to play around in - such a cheap form of entertaining!

CanadaDoll

Practically Family
Awwww (melting)

All your babies are so sweet! I love animals, I currently have at home, a big black mutt, named Kahlua, she's very sweet (she's my sister's dog) and Tiki My sister's parrot. ( I don't like her so much, she's shrieky and bites melol )

In september I had to euthanise my puppy dog, a dachshund-corgy mix, the vet said he had cancer and was suffering, and my mama's cat who was 19 years old, and in kidney failiure.

I miss them very much, but it's nice to see all you guy's little rascals that make life brighter, they make me smile.

Amelie

A-List Customer
ok, I am brand new stuff, but here is a picture of my little Tamago (I love him so much :rolleyes: )

dsc010452uy0.jpg

I think he had about 5 months there, and now he is about 7

GOK

One Too Many
That is the sweetest little kitty, Amelie - those eyes are huge!

No longer with me but still 'with me' IYKWIM - Vladimir;

vlad.jpg

Because I rescued him when he was only a couple of weeks old, I became his mummy. Even as an adult, he'd paw my hair and drool all over me. Nice! lol

CherryBombRock

Familiar Face
I miss my cat sooooo much! She's the family pet so I can see her when I go visit, she's small and black & white - Postman Pats cat Jess!
Wherever I live though we end up semi adopting/stealing the neighbours cats! A coupla years ago it was a big fluffy tabby called Thomas and in my last place it was Joe - I loved that cat like no-ones business - such a gentle cat, plus he looked like he had bloomers on from behind!
My housemate got a house rabbit about a month ago who is beautiful! He's called Ernie, so soft and gorgeous, but we keep having to hide him from the landlord! *Boo-hiss*

Folly

One of the Regulars
My Fur Children

The delectable Miss Grace, our house bunny -

gracie2-2.jpg

MissGrace.jpg

and to prove she does in fact have ears -

SittingPretty.jpg

And our cat Jessica Juniper -

jessicajuniper.jpg

Folly

One of the Regulars
~landgirl~ said:
Hi Folly

Cute pets, GORGEOUS cat there! I see you are in Hampshire, England too! What area are you? I am Southampton!

Hello landgirl!

Thank you! Jessica is a sweetheart but very unpredictable, she can turn on a sixpence which is rather unsettling!

Yes, I saw you were from Hampshire too! I'm a mile or so from Petersfield, so not really very far from you really.
It's very nice to meet someone close to where I am, usually everyone lives hundreds of miles away!

Folly

One of the Regulars
Fleur De Guerre said:
Also, that bunny is ridiculously cute!

My kitties like to lounge in amusing positions:

279956789_cd389b6234.jpg

279956867_6f914c8529.jpg

Hehe, thank you! She certainly knows how cute she is!

Awww your cats lol how sweet! I love that white belly patch!

Daisy Buchanan

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Folly, that is a ridiculously cute bunny! It doesn't even look real! Looks like a stuffed animal, so adorable. I had 2 bunnies back when I was an undergrad. Romeo and Juliette. Well, they did what bunnies do, and before I knew it I had over 20 little Romeo's and Juliettes hopping around the house. What a nightmare!! No matter what I did, the two managed to get together somehow and, well, you know! Romeo was a very handsome charcoal grey short haired. We called him the velveteen rabbit, his fur was like a coat of velvet. Juliette was an albino mini-lop. Fluffy and white with red eyes. She was so sweet. The babies they had were all so cute! I found good homes for them all, it was sad to let them go.

Fleur, your kitty is really darling. What a sweet face!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxraff