Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Powder Room Pets?

Folly

One of the Regulars
Daisy Buchanan said:
Folly, that is a ridiculously cute bunny! It doesn't even look real! Looks like a stuffed animal, so adorable. I had 2 bunnies back when I was an undergrad. Romeo and Juliette. Well, they did what bunnies do, and before I knew it I had over 20 little Romeo's and Juliettes hopping around the house. What a nightmare!! No matter what I did, the two managed to get together somehow and, well, you know! Romeo was a very handsome charcoal grey short haired. We called him the velveteen rabbit, his fur was like a coat of velvet. Juliette was an albino mini-lop. Fluffy and white with red eyes. She was so sweet. The babies they had were all so cute! I found good homes for them all, it was sad to let them go.

Thank you Daisy! She is a little sweetheart and we have to assure people yes she is real and yes she is a rabbit!
Your bunnies sounded just lovely.

Elaina

One Too Many
Folly, I have to ask when you say house rabbit, do you let her crawl all over the place?

I had a pet rabbit my ex so kindly gave to my son without asking me that was like that and I managed to leash and litter train her. She ran wherever she wanted to (granted I had to keep small litter pans in every room), slept with me against my wishes, greeted me at the door. Very weird all in all. Although Stupid Rabbit wasn't NEARLY as cute. Just a run of the mill white rabbit.

Folly

One of the Regulars
Elaina said:
Folly, I have to ask when you say house rabbit, do you let her crawl all over the place?

I had a pet rabbit my ex so kindly gave to my son without asking me that was like that and I managed to leash and litter train her. She ran wherever she wanted to (granted I had to keep small litter pans in every room), slept with me against my wishes, greeted me at the door. Very weird all in all. Although Stupid Rabbit wasn't NEARLY as cute. Just a run of the mill white rabbit.

Miss Grace is confined to the living room and hallway. She will go upstairs if she can get away with it but we try to stop this as she terrifies Jessica!
She sleeps in her cage in the living room and by day is allowed the run of the living room where she has her toys and litter tray.
We often take her out with us on picnics :)

CanadaDoll

Practically Family
I just got a pair of mini Dachshund puppies, they're 8 weeks today, I refer to them affectionately as "my boys" which gets more than a few raised eyebrowslol till I explain of course.

I post pics as soon as I figure out how.

ricki

Familiar Face
Here is one of the reasons that I haven't been able to finish any of those sewing projects:

329608868_5b82f76105.jpg

Speck likes to steal my scissors. And my fabric. And just about anything else that is getting more attention than him.

Grantgirl

New in Town
I wonder if I can post a link to my yahoo photos like you guys do. hmmmm this picture thing is too difficult (for me that is) :p

Does anyone own a rat terrier in here? I have an 8.5 lb RT and she is a hoot. I love the breed so much. They look like a combo small dalmation, face shape/head coloring of a doberman, body of a greyhound and eyes/nose/ears like a chi. The breed is a serious hodgepodge but they are so much fun!

Tourbillion

Practically Family
BegintheBeguine said:
Don't we all?
Can't remember if I posted one of my pugs' website on this thread, I have on other threads www.chanthepug.blogspot.com There are two picstures of him on there. I can't post pictures on the Lounge unless it's in my avatar. [huh]

Why not did you get banned, or you just don't know how?

If the later, you can always host them somewhere else like photobucket or image shack (I use Flickr) and then post the image url in the picture script box. In windows the image url is found by right clicking, then going to properties.

This is okay on FL as far as I know, but will get you in hot water elsewhere.

So post those photos!

BegintheBeguine

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Oooooh, banned, no. I guess I don't know how; when I tried to post a picture using the right click etc. all anyone could see was a red x. I only have a couple photos online anyway, I'm a mess. :( I am curious, though, where would posting my own pictures get me in hot water and why?

Tourbillion

Practically Family
Some chat sites ban hotlinking, which is basically what you are doing when you post urls with html on FL. What happens (I think) is that you use the website's bandwidth instead of FL's.

I don't know why other chat sites don't like it, other than they might get nasty e-mails from the web sites because they are hogging bandwidth.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou