Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ralph Lauren

Les Gillis

One of the Regulars
Check out the RL suits at Dillards too...

I picked up a Three piece, two button Ralph Lauren suit at Dillard's a couple of nights ago for $197 (half price). I know it's not exactly a vintage suit; but as far as off the rack modern it's decent.

I've tried on that cap a couple of times. I waited to get mine until they marked it down to $37.50.

cookie

I'll Lock Up
Purple Label Ties

I think they are pricey in the shops even the nice ones bring up to USD60 on the 'Bay.

But I must say I think the summer cross awning stripes in the Purple Line this year are great if not awesome ties and the manufacture is pretty good too - but not for the price.

Matt Deckard

Man of Action
Look at the back of this jacket!

http://www.polo.com/product/index.j...60788.2289753.1785264&SMR=1&parentPage=family

pPOLO2-3110553_standard_v330.jpg

pPOLO2-3110553_alternate3_t85.jpg

luvthatlulu

Suspended
Brooksie thinks little Ralphie Lauren needs to get a life!

What's with the slim, pegged pants? Looks like a potato with toothpick legs!! Yeech.

I recommend Ralph brings his suit production home from Italy and returns to making them like he did in the late 80's in Massachusetts. They still weren't totally "period", but they looked a helluva lot better than this POS!:confused:

DOUGLAS

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I recently purchased this suit. The proportions are a bit odd but for the price I could'nt refuse. Being short and heavy the narrow trousers don't look so pegged as they would on someone taller.
pPOLO2-3110553_standard_v330.jpg

The material is'nt that bad and having a collared vest was a nice feature. The three piece allows for some interesting mixing and matching.

DOUGLAS

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Here is the suit. I am a bit disappointed in its construction but the price was right.
The pattern
DSCN4640.jpg

Vest
DSCN4626.jpg

DSCN4625.jpg

It is a shame they couldn't get the pattern to line up.

Jacket
DSCN4628.jpg

DSCN4629.jpg

DSCN4634.jpg

DSCN4636.jpg

DSCN4637.jpg

DSCN4638.jpg

DSCN4639.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member