Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Red Rebel Without A Cause James Dean Jacket

Vic

One of the Regulars
Just put this up on ebay: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Red-Rebel-W...C_Outerwear&hash=item1c28fb5f03#ht_500wt_1204

"While the original Rebel jacket was a McGregor Anti-Freeze Windbreaker, this jacket is a fairly close approximation (closer, I think, than the red Gab jackets which are sold as "James Dean Jackets"). This jacket also has a throat latch, which should appeal to workwear fans. Personally, I like the fact that it's not an Anti-Freeze, because it captures the spirit of the jacket without feeling costumey. Unlined. Stored in a smoke-free environment.

22.5'' underarm to underarm
18.25'' across waist
26.5'' length
19'' wrist to underarm

Please feel free to ask any questions."

Thanks!

Vic

One of the Regulars
Just put this up on ebay: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Red-Rebel-W...C_Outerwear&hash=item1c28fb5f03#ht_500wt_1204

"While the original Rebel jacket was a McGregor Anti-Freeze Windbreaker, this jacket is a fairly close approximation (closer, I think, than the red Gab jackets which are sold as "James Dean Jackets"). This jacket also has a throat latch, which should appeal to workwear fans. Personally, I like the fact that it's not an Anti-Freeze, because it captures the spirit of the jacket without feeling costumey. Unlined. Stored in a smoke-free environment.

22.5'' underarm to underarm
18.25'' across waist
26.5'' length
19'' wrist to underarm

Please feel free to ask any questions."

Thanks!

Just want to point out how similar this jacket is to the one Dry Bones makes.

Here's are pictures of the Dry Bones jacket to compare with my RAF jacket on eBay (hard to tell from my ebay pictures, but the RAF jacket even has the same detailing around the slash pockets):
dj-565-1.jpg

dj-565-3.jpg

Thanks,
Vic

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24