Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Reminisce magazine

Miss Jones

New in Town
I'm just wondering if anyone else reads this? It covers the gamut from the 1900's to the early 1960's, and everything in between. Mostly tales from back in the good ol' days. Great bits of information on peoples' everyday lives. Plus the occasion fabulous photo of clothes...some even in color! Also the old ads are great.

pretty faythe

One Too Many
My eye doctor and physical thereapist both have Reminisece Mag in their lobby. So on the average I look through them once a year, since I havent had to go to PT in quite awhile. They dont have them in the store here, and I keep fogetting to look them up on line to seee about suscribing.

Shearer

Practically Family
Thanks for bringing it up.

I hate looking for magazines in bookstores... everything always seems to be in such a jumble, I can never find anything.

But this might be worth an anxiety-ridden search for me ;)

ShooShooBaby

One Too Many
Miss Jones, it's funny that you started this thread, because i was thinking of starting this thread!

obviously i love reminisce magazine. i hadn't gotten any copies of it in awhile, and then i was at an antique mall and got a HUGE stack of them for $1 eachit was so exciting.

did you know they're currently collecting home movies from people to make DVDs? i am SO going to get those when they're available!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy