Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Reproduction Women's Spectator Pumps now available...

RemberOurVets

New in Town
Hello to all of my fellow WWII re-enactor ladies
icon_smile.gif

I am very excited to announce that Mr. and Mrs. Frank Jardim of Vintage Ordnance Co. are now selling a correct pair of 1940's spectator pumps which are available for purchase. I met them last year at the Show of Shows in KY and they have been amazing to work with. I know how hard it is to find a correct pair of shoes. I am amazed at how spot on these are. Plus, we all have multiple opportunities to dress in our best at the Saturday dances etc. This would be a correct and fun addition to your wardrobe.

I sent actual pictures of 1940's shoes and ad from a catalog to Mr. Jardim. Communication was constantly going on via emails. To view a pic of the shoes for sale and ad that was sent, please go to http://www.flickr.com/photos/87737596@N07/

If interested in purchasing a pair...here is the information

Color: Brown and White (more 1940's color options will be available depending on the popularity of the shoe).

Sizes: in whole sizes 7, 8, 9 & 10.

Cost: 95.00 per pair plus shipping and handling.

Contact information:
Vintage Ordnance Co. LLC
222 Quarry Ridge Court East
Elizabethtown, KY 42702
Phone: 270-505-3379
Fax: 732-582-2526
Email: fjardim@vintageordnance.com

I want to stress that I am not making any kind of profit off of any sales. I promised Mr. and Mrs. Jardim that I would spread the word once the shoes were completed.

If you have any more questions, please contact Frank or Odessa.
Sincerely Yours and Merry Christmas to all,

Christine E. Albin

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmichael