Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Revisited: The Double-breasted Blazer

Alan Eardley

One Too Many
Mike K. said:
I'd take you up on that! I'm looking for a 3-piece tweed suit at a reasonable price, along with various WWII aviation gear.

Tumbleweed - The Adams Row db blazer I just picked up is supposed to be 100% wool, no blends.

Mike

3-piece tweed suits are common enough in charity shops here. I saw two last week-end. What size are you?

WWII aviation gear is rarer in charity shops but I recently found a near mint pair of British Army despatch riders guantlets. I have a lot of WWII aviation gear that my wife tells me is surplus. What are you looking for specifically?

Alan

Mike K.

One Too Many
Mike K. said:
Just scored this one from eBay.
Let's hope it turns out to be in as good condition as listed.
59564924_o.jpg
Well, it turned out to be a pretty nice jacket after all.
100% wool in somewhat of a hopsack weave, half-lined so good for wear in hot south Florida where I live. The sleeves are just about right for allowing that bit of shirt sleeve to show. I'll need to restitch some of the buttons that are loose and sagging and it will go off to get dry cleaned and pressed.
It fits and I'm happy.:)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo