Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Roll Call!!!! Show/Tell Us What You Got!!!!

Pat Spade

Familiar Face
Hi, my first post here, so Hello to all of you fine Gentlemen,
Here are mine:
-Aero HWM
-Vintage A2 of unknown age, maybe 1950ies
-1930ies german halfbelt
-Vintage swedish field tunic, dated 1942
-Vintage battledress Blouse, Belgium, 1951
-1950ies german steel worker jacket
-Levi`s lined Trucker jacket with teddy collar
-1930ies style short denim jacket
-1920 simple sack cloth work/hobo jacket repro
-RRL 1930ies hunting jacket
-Woolrich&Esprit Mackinaw
...I`m sure, I forgot one or another.... and afraid that this will be continued...

Dav

One Too Many
Feeling woefully inadequate, but here goes :D

Aero Highwayman FQHH
Aero Cheyenne Steerhide
Aero Teamster FQHH
Aero A2 38-1711-p Oil-pull HH
Iron Heart Type III

GHT

I'll Lock Up
Am I seriously impressed, or what? But I dare not tell you about the clothes, and other things that my wife and I have accumulated. We have a five bedroomed house, every wardrobe, in every bedroom is bursting out. Rather than part with anything, we built a couple of storage cabins in the garden, now they are full too.

I think we need some therapy.

Highwaymanman

A-List Customer
Aero Highwayman - old oil pull FQHH, bi swing back
Schott 740N Pea Coat - naked cowhide
Filson x Levi tin cloth Type 3 - black
Barbour Bedale - black
Fjallraven Greenland parka - green
Baracuta G9 - beige
Some janky old Ben Sherman I wear to work sometimes

Worf

I'll Lock Up
At the quarter-turn I was gonna give Aswatland the nod but when you have to build storage sheds to hold your gear...... ding ding ding..... "WE HAVE A WINNER!!!!!" Just kiddin' no recriminations and this an't no contest. I just realize I need to sell some jackets!!!!1

Worf

Fanch

I'll Lock Up
I think andrew wins....
Quantity and quality. Very impressive collection, original and GW reproduction A-2's.

For me:
Aero Pioneer seal goatskin
Aero Teamster brown FQHH
Aero Bronco A-2 russet MWHH

Gibson & Barnes Expedition (Indy) seal goatskin
Gibson & Barnes historic A-2 brown goatskin

Filson Trucker waxed tin cloth
Filson Bomber waxed cover cloth
Filson Weekender waxed cover cloth

Cooper USN G-1

Last edited:

GHT

I'll Lock Up
At the quarter-turn I was gonna give Aswatland the nod but when you have to build storage sheds to hold your gear...... ding ding ding..... "WE HAVE A WINNER!!!!!" Just kiddin' no recriminations and this an't no contest. I just realize I need to sell some jackets!!!!1

Worf
Hangs head in shame!
I love this site.

Stro

New in Town
Aero Hercules - shearling lined black CXL steerhide
Aero 30's half belt brown CXL FQHH
Schott 660 cafe racer
Gustin waxed canvas trucker
Levi's trucker
All purchased since stumbling across this site about a year ago. You guys have cost me a lot of money - but greatly improved my wardrobe! Let's not get started with all the boots and denim!

schitzo

Suspended
WOW!! This thread is quite a shocker. In my view I've felt that 4 leather jackets is excessive, that 3 is a workable number but that 2 is better.

4 is the most I've ever had at any one point, but now all I have are an Aero original hercules in black FQHH and an AL roadster in heavy oil pull steer. What a lightweight!

Future wishlist includes a Diamond Dave cafe racer in brown shinki, a BK hercules in victory horsehide and something from AL in their black goatskin..

And I think you're quite right about that, schitzo. My initial idea was to have two leather jackets, one black, Perfecto-styled motorcycle jacket I would use on a bike and something more casual in brown, like a cafe racer or Highwayman or something more presentable of a sort. Unfortunately, that didn't quite go as planned... I don't even know what the hell is it that I am looking for now, and for what reason - all I know is that I absolutely must have a D-pocket right now.

theundeadkennedy

One of the Regulars
My current lineup:

Jonathan A Logan- Reversible Chief John Jacket in brown Deer. Jonathan made the jacket that Tom Cruise wore in Minority Report. This is version of that jacket, but in brown with a reversible suede side.

Jonathan A Logan- Black Perfecto style bomber jacket. It has received the most wear by far of any jacket I've ever owned.

Spiewak & Sons - Charcoal Peacoat

Barbour - To Ki To Sports Jacket

Billy Reid - Navy Peacoat. I love this jacket, classes up denim quick.

Aero - Slim 1930s Half Belt in brown CXL. Just got this from Thurston, I'm going to give it some more break in and then post pictures.

Johnson Leathers - pending slim Highwayman style jacket in the overdye CXL. Waiting on the fit jacket right now.

At this point I'm selling off a less used jacket or pair of boots before making a new purchase. The wife is watching. Lol

Dr.Seuss

One of the Regulars
My meager contribution to this haberdasher's delirium. Have you ever felt like you are bringing a knife, to a gunfight?

Aero/Thurston Maxwell FQHH.
Sterlingwear Mariner.
No name, calf length single breasted charcoal wool overcoat (crafted by someone in the Dominican Republic).
Wested ROTLA.
Much beloved Wilsons Leather, cowhide "Car Coat."

(Yes, all of these have the extraordinary length sleeves. )

technovox

One Too Many
For those of us who are trying to curb their sartorial addictions, this is somewhat like putting out a fire with gasoline...

Aero 30's Half-Belt - Black FQHH
Aero Modified Cafe Racer "Sheene" - Brown FQHH
Himel Kensington - Shinki Seal Horsehide

Vintage-
Beck Cafe Racer - Black Cowhide
Golden Bear Cafe Racer - Original Overdye cowhide
Kehoe Cafe Racer - Black Steerhide
Kehoe Cafe Racer - Brown Steerhide
Brooks Early label Cafe Racer - Brown Steerhide
Shields Cafe Racer - Blue Cowhide

Ordered and on the way:
Custom Vanson - Black cowhide (Personally measured by Kim)
Custom Johnson Leathers M-200J - Horsehide

Bunyip

Call Me a Cab
Crikey....talk about first world problems!
im still very much a rookie, but am enjoying it none the less.

vanson CHP in brown with detach fur collar

vanson Chopper heavily customised. I believe it was finally getting made last week...

Schott a2 x 2 detach collar, one caramel, one brown.

Schott Easy rider

schott 125 perfecto

schott perfecto 118 in white..(don't ask)

schott 740N blue pea coat.

aero varsity letterman, mid weight brown HH sleeves, green wool body.

aero sunburst custom in brown fqhh, currently in transit, posted from thurston yesterday.

diamond Dave 2 tone j100 prototype

a handful of vintage made in USA harley leather jackets.

still have a to do list as long as my arm...only getting warmed up.

Sloan1874

I'll Lock Up
Well, you can look on these lists as either inspiriational or cautionary tales - for the latter, Mr I-have-separate-buildings-for-my-wardrobe, I'm looking at you...:D Mind you, next time the missus moans about another jacket, you've become my first line of defence.

Jonathan A Logan- Black Perfecto style bomber jacket. It has received the most wear by far of any jacket I've ever owned.

Could we see this, please? JAL was one of the first serious jackets I've acquired. Got it used, cafe racer style... Won't ever regret selling it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner