Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Saddle Oxfords

Matt Deckard

Man of Action
IMG_8593-vi.jpg

Tango Yankee

Call Me a Cab
Matt Deckard said:
You can't have a complete outfit if the socks fade into the background.

Heh...modern advice is that the sock color should be an extension of the trousers color. Not something I prefer, but I'll go along with it for situations like job interviews. Personally I've always liked socks with a bit of color and/or pattern. Argyles are cool! :D

Cheers,
Tom

IndianaGuybrush

One of the Regulars
The color of the suede looks lighter than the one on the Nordstroms website, is that the flash washing it out. Which would you say is more representative of the actual color?

The Wingnut

One Too Many
Agreed, the HRJs are very nice. Love the colors. Looking at the photo, though, it seems they have a treaded rubber sole.

Those Nordstrom saddles are incredibly tempting, especially at that price. I think i'll keep an eye on them and try to grab them when they go on clearance like HJ said. I'm such a cheapskate.

Indy Magnoli

Vendor
We use both Goodyear welt and stitch-down, depending on the style of shoe or boot. As all of our shoes are bespoke, made-to-order, a particular method can be specified, if so desired.

Kind regards,
Indy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner