Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Sand Fedoras

Pok 9'er

New in Town
I'm looking for a hat that is similar to the hat in my avatar. I'm looking at the Akubra Leisure Time because it comes in a light sand color. I'll have to had a ribbon to it. It is however a safari style brim. Anyone have any other suggestions?

fatwoul

Practically Family
I'm sure this is a stupid question, but have you tried hunting around the internet to see if there are any details about the hats worn in "Last Man Standing"? I know it's not the most famous/popular of films, but it might get a mention somewhere. Worth a look, right?

fatwoul

Practically Family
Yeah Indycop, I'd say it was a good possibility. I think you'd need to put a wider ribbon on it - say 2 inch? - and perhaps trim the brim down, but neither of those things should present a huge problem.

Kentucky Blues

A-List Customer
I loved his hat in that movie... relatively high crown, rather short brim. Nice, kinda hard to find. I can't say I have one, but I wish I did, no matter the color. Trimming a wider brimmed hat might be your best option, merely high crowns are relatively rare as it is with wide brims, let alone short.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot