Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Save the Chap!

Edward

Bartender
Good news indeed. Might I suggest that all able and so motivated look into a subscription to this fine publication as a good means of supporting it.

Ethan Bentley

One Too Many
My Back Issues Have Arrived!

Good News!

My back issues of The Chap have arrived from Fogey Unlimited, a good, fast service. I have a nice new reading selection this week.
I also got a few back issues that were no longer available from Fogey from another eBayer leonardthedog.

So some of the old issues and all the future issues to read, hazzah!

Edward said:
Good news indeed. Might I suggest that all able and so motivated look into a subscription to this fine publication as a good means of supporting it.

An excellent idea, subscriptions available through the Chap website.

LordBest

Practically Family
Fantastic, mine should be here tomorrow or the day after then. I aim to have all issues of The Chap in my collection, one day.
As an aside, I once ordered something from the United Kingdom on Friday and recieved it on Monday. Quite astonishing, well done Royal Mail.
BinkieBaumont said:
"Oh my back issues have arrived too incredibly fast service to the Antipodes, only six days!!!! , I think that is a record for parcels from Blighty."

Fleur De Guerre

Call Me a Cab
Crikey Lord Best, I don't wish to know this! These days it seems to take 3 days for a first class letter to limp 30 miles across town, and often to not turn up at all! Well done Royal Mail indeed! ;)

LordBest

Practically Family
That is astoundingly bad, I wonder why international is so much faster?

Fleur De Guerre said:
Crikey Lord Best, I don't wish to know this! These days it seems to take 3 days for a first class letter to limp 30 miles across town, and often to not turn up at all! Well done Royal Mail indeed! ;)

Edward

Bartender
Probably because another carrier gets hold of it before Royal Mail can really screw up! lol

Actually, RM aren't so bad these days, if rather slow on occasions. The worst of the lot of them are the private courier services such as DHL, who have a habit of making several delivery attempts during offices hours, failing to provide me with any notification of such, and then returning goods to the seller - of course claiming to them that I was properly notified. I now try where at all possible to avoid buying from anyone who uses such a company.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24