Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Schott P613S (Heavyweight Steerhide CXL)

MichaelKristy

New in Town
Hi all!

First off, this is my first post ever to FL. I’ve been reading the forums for a long long time though.

Anyways recently (two days ago) I bought Schott’s P613S in black. It’s absolutely stunning. I had a 613S prior to this and even though that’s Schott’s heavyweight steerhide it feels light compared to this. Jacket is coming in at around 8lbs!!

I wanted to check in to see if any other members of the community had this jacket as well? I was just wondering how long it took to break in, how has it evolved, how much comfier did it get since you initially bought it? And finally, does it fade to brown? I see the brown leather under it and was curious.

Any other info or thoughts would be appreciated! Also if anyone has an aged 613S Id love to see what that looks like too.

dannyk

One Too Many
Been wanting one for a while. I had the 613SH, definitely the nicest of Schotts own hides. Love how it develops over time. But I flipped it in a trade ha. But would love to get the model you have. Love to see some pictures of it. Especially after some wear. Hopefully someone else round here can help answer some of your questions.

MichaelKristy

New in Town
Been wanting one for a while. I had the 613SH, definitely the nicest of Schotts own hides. Love how it develops over time. But I flipped it in a trade ha. But would love to get the model you have. Love to see some pictures of it. Especially after some wear. Hopefully someone else round here can help answer some of your questions.
Appreciate it! I’ll share some pics as it evolves, can’t wait

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21