Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Seal Military UK - Budget A-2s and G-1s

Brettafett

One Too Many
Hi guys,

So I contacted Kevin at www.sealmilitary.com/product.php?s=58&p=23

Thought I would post the info, as its quite interesting. These jackets actually 'look' pretty decent, esp for the price!.
There is some good feedback in the comments section also...
A-2s, G-1s, , B-10s, Deck Jackets, L-2s etc... even an Indy Jacket... Horsehide and other leather options...

Apparently these are made in small batches, but a custom jacket is possible, for a deposit, and takes 4 to 6 weeks.

These will not likely be ELCs, Goodyears or Aeros, but for those on a budget... Or want a jacket to paint and patch up... May be a call.

1434049559.jpg 1448978647.jpg
1398363744.jpg 1437662919.jpg

Marv

A-List Customer
I have a Seal Military B-10 and it's a ok jacket for the price, it heavy and very thick, a much darker olive green colour than shown in the picture, more inline with the B-9.
The faux fur collar is a very light golden colour, the jacket looks better on the website photo than in the flesh so to speak.

l0fielectronic

Practically Family
I do like the Instructor Jacket on the page, some of the leathers though look a lot like the 'Made in India' jackets on eBay, which is fine if they are, its just a fair mark up.

Would be interesting if there were more on the site about where the jackets were made as well as more than one single low res photo* of each jacket.

edit *just found the text link on the page to show some more images rather than clicking on the jacket image. Some of the close ups of the leather look okay.

Last edited:

bn1966

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Thanks for posting! Reminds me of some of the standard jackets I saw recently at Wested,
I think those were imported. Not my bag (Eastmans bug here) but as you say could work for some :) Always good to be made aware of what's out there, especially if it's in the UK.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grateful Fred