Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Second coolest video

Leading Edge

One of the Regulars
Another look on perspective

That was a lot of fun!:eusa_clap :eusa_clap
I, like everyone else probably, knew what the trick was about, but was still surprised at the eventual revelation.
. . . and then, of course, there was the music - "it's all right, baby; yeah, it's all right now."

be_lovely

One of the Regulars
In the begining, i thought he was drawing a dragon, goofy me, but at the end, WOWZERS!!!! The dude has talent!!! :eusa_clap

GwenLake

One of the Regulars
Let's say, hypothetically, that someone did not know exactly who was represented in the painting. Should they ask the person's identity or should they be quiet, for fear of being laughed at?

Chanfan

A-List Customer
Nah, no worries about asking. Beware, however, if you haven't watched the video yet - spoilers follow.

SPOILERS

The picture he paints is an image of the man singing all the songs - Ray Charles.

/SPIOLERS

pretty faythe

One Too Many
be_lovely said:
In the begining, i thought he was drawing a dragon, goofy me, but at the end, WOWZERS!!!! The dude has talent!!! :eusa_clap
lol...I saw a dragon head at the beginning of this too!

There's a guy here that does this kind of work, I am assuming he is local. I could be wrong. Saw him at the Preserves (a water district thing) about a month or so ago. You can't guess by his songs what he is painting though, its a variety of music and types of genres, he does people and objects. While we were watching him he did, John Lennon and then the Statue of Liberty.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran