Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Share your own art here :)

fatwoul

Practically Family
I particularly like the projections, but really there isn't a weak image in the bunch.

I need more people pictures in my own portfolio.

fatwoul

Practically Family
Autumn01.jpg

HadleyH

I'll Lock Up
Quigley Brown said:
I got this shot from my car window one day.

hawk.jpg
[/IMG]

All of the photos/artwork on this thread are so good!!!
You shot of that bird from your car window Quigley Brown? I love it. :D
i like the way the wings separate so perfectly at the end, it almost looks like a painting!

pigeon toe

One Too Many
I'm an art major at UCLA and right now I'm taking a photo class. I consider photography to be my main medium. Here's some of the stuff I did over the summer. I like what I am working on right now more, but I don't have any of it on the computer yet.

zana2.jpg

amanda2.jpg

grandma1.jpg

The above negative got a little fogged and that's why the colors are so strange.

mom1.jpg

I hope that's not too overwhelming!

I use a Mamiya TLR (and occasionally a Hasselblad when I can rent one from the school) and print everything myself in the darkroom. I'm really anti-digital!

Maj.Nick Danger

I'll Lock Up
pigeon toe said:
The above negative got a little fogged and that's why the colors are so strange.

I hope that's not too overwhelming!

I use a Mamiya TLR (and occasionally a Hasselblad when I can rent one from the school) and print everything myself in the darkroom. I'm really anti-digital!
Ya can't beat film. :) Especially the large format stuff. Strange colors look cool. Not overwhelming at all. Keep up the good work. :eusa_clap

deadpandiva

Call Me a Cab
rita_hayworth.jpg
lauren_bacall.jpg

Picture262.jpg

A water color of St. Agnes or Agatha? I always get those two mixed up. I want to do a modern representation of Saints Theresa, Lucy and which ever saint (Agnes or Agatha) this one isn't.

Picture270.jpg

I make paperdolls. I love them.

Forgotten Man

One Too Many
Lots of nice art work! I've been enjoying looking at everyone's work! It's amazing how much talent there is here!

Here is my best drawing... it's of actress Dale Evens. I saw this photo of her in a book and I wanted to see if I could replicate it with photographic quality. I drew this back in the early 90's.

image163daleevansqv9.jpg

I also play alot with photos... any who would like to see them can visit my myspace page:

http://www.myspace.com/worldsfair1939

I love making new photos seem old. ;)

BeBopBaby

One Too Many
Does needlepoint count? I don't have many pictures of the things I've made, but here's a simple shirt that I embroidered for a friends' daughter:

d380.jpg

Currently, I'm working on a big 18th century scrimshaw-inspired design of a clipper ship. It feels like I've been embroidering it forever! Next, I think I'm going to do an antique sea map inspired design complete with a giant squid.

zaika

One Too Many
i just posted this in another thread...but i kind of like how it turned out on the screen...

one of a zillion ideas i've had for my graphic novel concept. i don't do color...so...

summer.png

i like the summery, carefree feel of it. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DavidZL