Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Sharp dressed man

Norumbega

One of the Regulars
Clean shirt, new shoes
And I dont know where I am goin to.
Silk suit, black tie,
I dont need a reason why.
They come runnin just as fast as they can
Coz every girl crazy bout a sharp dressed man.

Gold watch, diamond ring,
I aint missin a single thing.
And cufflinks, stick pin,
When I step out Im gonna do you in.
Coz every girl crazy bout a sharp dressed man.

Top coat, top hat,
I dont worry coz my wallets fat.
Black shades, white gloves,
Lookin sharp and lookin for love.
Coz every girl grazy bout a sharp dressed man.

A lil' ZZ Toppage........I couldn't resist. Among vintage pieces, I have to say that I'm a fan of glasses. I don't pretend to be a guru or expert, I just like shades that look vintage-y cool.
We have a chap here in Maine who has a wonderful website with all sorts of vintage frames.
The website has been around for a while and if someone hasn't introduced it to you already, then you're in for a treat----or a hoot? Please do stop by and look about, I think you'll like the joint. From his website:

Vintage Eyeglasses and Antique Spectacles

"We specialize in vintage eyeglasses, antique spectacles, related tools and optical equipment. Browse the following examples of our vintage eyeglass frames, antique eyeglasses, retro frames, and spectacles. We have more than 17,000 pair of vintage eyeglasses in stock (1580-1965). Contact us by e mail at information@eyeglasseswarehouse.com for a list of our current inventory. Someone is generally in our warehouse most days, including Sunday, from 7 AM EST to 7 PM. You may call 207-872-5849 for personal assistance."
See his website here: http://www.eyeglasseswarehouse.com/

My best

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy