Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Should Men Wear Bracelets ?

StewartU

New in Town
7E6B16D0-5F3F-4B43-9209-18577E712BE0.jpeg
You should look into STACK RINGS by Dogstone on ETSY. They would look great with those bracelets.

Bushman

I'll Lock Up
I have a simple leather cord that I wear on occasion, but I've been more reluctant to wear it since I snagged my watch while bringing in groceries and ripped the crown piece right off. Considering this is the third watch I've broken in some way or another, I'm becoming resigned to the fact that I live far too active a lifestyle to wear jewelry on a daily basis.

Edward

Bartender
TFL3B.jpg
TFL2B.jpg
TFL1B.jpg

Been wearing this one for a week or two now. Stainless steel, from a place in Belfast (which I only discovered aftrer I'd ordered the first one on etsy!). Bought one as part of a Christmas present for Herself; owing to a medical issue with a swollen joint, she's not been much able to wear her engagement ring pre-hand surgery, so this was intended as a symbolic alternative. She loved it and bought me a matching one. Stainless steel, really solid, no worries about wearing it every day. I was thinknig of tying a thread as a failsafe, though I haven't yet and it's not come off since I first put it on. It is based on a Viking design (I have Viking ancestry way back), though in this case the animalisa bear - not a big animal in the Viking legends, but significant to us.

earl

A-List Customer
I think southwestern native American cuffs made of silver and various stones are quite attractive, though don't own 1. Closest I have is a Zuni silver and stone work watch. Do own a couple of Nepalese cuffs I've worn occasionally for years, 1 of which is silver with embossed Buddhist symbols.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zonko