Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

SHOUT OUT to: Commodorekorns!!!

Dumpster Diver

Practically Family
Just want to Sincerely thank you for these Cuffs commodorekorns! they are Next level, and the fresh smell of salty dye Still lingers in them.

Youve Really gone above and beyond for a sad sack like me, and that warm fuzzy feeling is electric!

So, All you out there on the FL, These cuffs are my first Taste of Eastman A-2 Quality, and Im pretty sure Im hooked at this point!

A VERY generous person who truly must know what having a taste for Fine leather is all about, has passed these cuffs my way. No charge, but you can not put a price on this kind of Generosity.

so Im proud to be here and know such fine gentlemen as this! There is an honour amongst the Flight Jacket Fraternity, a Rare breed indeed.

Ive donated to the Sally Anne on the behalf of the Cuff donor, Which is also a transferrance to feel good about, the dollars will go to local families from what the Ladies have told me in town here so thats made me more so, a happy man!

Honestly beaming with pride right now, So I have to share this wonderful feeling with you all.

-Hats off To you kind sir!

Attachments

• off the cuff1.jpg
    off the cuff1.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 81
  • unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 78
  • cuffs1.jpg
    cuffs1.jpg
    506.1 KB · Views: 99

commodorekorns

New in Town
Glad to see they got there and that you passed the good on to a worthy cause. Hope they are what you wanted and make sure to post a pic of the finished job once they are attached.

Cheers
:)

Dumpster Diver

Practically Family
Absolutely these are better than Whatever I was wanting, thinking of a Natty old Darned up set of Mottled Mothy Manky Cuffs!!! haha.

Im not sure if these will be going on this jacket though, I havent recieved my order from Larry Just yet *fingers crossed* soon.

I have a G-1 that is unfortunately too small for me, SO...I plan to pick up another when I come across it in my Travels, I see a lot of cheaper ones with no cuffs, bingo Bongo Bango!

I will keep my eye out for one with a Darker Seal Brown Collar thats more the Match for these here.

May take anywhere from 6 months to 6 years, lord willing it will happen when it is supposed to happen!

These babies are RED HOT!

Cheers Bigtime Marc!

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner