Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us their hats!

Capt. WIlliam Henry Gregg

IMG_6398.jpg

Rob R

New in Town
It was Harry that started my fedora passion even though I didn't start buying them into my 40's. Funny how a sliver of a thought can grow over time. Here's to Harry. Great entertainer and unabashed fedora afictionado.
View attachment 114796
Same here. While there were no hat stores in rual Arkansas where I grew up, and it was way before the internet, I distinctly remember admiring his hats and thinking I wish I had one like that. 30 some odd years later I have 7, and looking for more.

Sent from my SM-T713 using Tapatalk

Desert dog

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Jack, if you enjoy Oklahoma history, a good book is "Killers of the Flower Moon" by David Grann. You may have read it already, it was so good, I couldn't put it down.
The real Buffalo Dale.

Buffalo Dale writes a wkly article usually on Oklahoma history that I enjoy reading. He wrote the definitive book "Footprints in the Dew" on the unsolved 1970 murder of millionaire E.C. Mullendore of the Cross Bell Ranch.

View attachment 116656

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112