Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show Us Vintage Gifts You've Received

KittyT

I'll Lock Up
The 2 gold pair were given to me by my mother when I was home visiting over Christmas - they're some of the few items she has left from her mother.

The white pair were gifted to me by my boyfriend last valentine's day.
DSC00045.jpg

Not vintage per se, but Miss Bella gifted me her repro Eames hang-it-all as a housewarming gift!
modernseed_2085_10310753

And I got a pair of Freddies of Pinewood red blue jeans from my fella for Christmas.
red-front-l.jpg

Babydoll

Call Me a Cab
I had my baby shower this weekend, and received several vintagey gifts. My sister (and brother-in-law) gave us a basinette for our little one to sleep in next to my bed when she's first home from the hospital. A girlfriend knitted a lovely little sweater for her to wear with her dresses. And another sister crocheted a sleeveless gown and fancy pink afghan.

basinette.jpg

Neany73

New in Town
I didn't get anything retro this year for a gift, I normally get some jewellery at least! I'm glad some of you got some really pretty things though!

crazydaisy

Practically Family
Well I haven't exactly received it, but I gave this vintage overcoat as a late Xmas present to my husband. He loves it. Here he is wearing it.

4254546524_14cfa450e6.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot