Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us what you've made!

kamikat

Call Me a Cab
Normally I stay away from sleeveless tops, but I was really drawn to the collar. If I sew it again, I may try adding a cap sleeve to it.
2651066592_78f8ed06aa.jpg

here's the pattern
2647296367_1b0fbd8aa3.jpg

The Shirt

Practically Family
Singing Bee - you look darling! What a great color for you.

Kamikat - another great outfit - you make me exhausted just thinking about all that sewing you do. I have the same pattern - I really like that collar too.

TheSwingingBee

One of the Regulars
kamikat said:
Normally I stay away from sleeveless tops, but I was really drawn to the collar. If I sew it again, I may try adding a cap sleeve to it.
2651066592_78f8ed06aa.jpg

here's the pattern
2647296367_1b0fbd8aa3.jpg

Oh my gosh, I love this so much! I'm gonna have to get some vintage shirt patterns now. You look so cute in this top!

deadpandiva

Call Me a Cab
My work isn't nearly as nice as what everyone else is making and my pics suck but I'll post them anyway.
IMAG0077_edited.jpg
IMAG0079_edited.jpg

I made this out of 7 bandanas. I should have taken measurements or made a pattern or something before I started sewing.

IMAG0068_edited.jpg
IMAG0067_edited.jpg

IMAG0065_edited.jpg
IMAG0070_edited.jpg

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Kitty_Sheridan said:
Lady Day, that blouse pattern is exactly what I'm after-please tell me it's readily available!!!
K

The blouse pattern is an altered top I created from one of my dress patterns. If you like, I can send you the pattern I made, no problem :)

Just PM me we and we can chat.

LD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic