Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us what you've made!

VintageLove

New in Town
SayCici said:
I have a lot to share! :) In preparation for my move I've been trying to hammer out most of my "to sew" list. I'll come back in the morning and add pattern info if anyone is interested.

4419385232_bef7eb7b10.jpg

I've never been a fan of blue, but I just love this shirt. It's so cute but seems so functional. Kudos!

SayCici

Practically Family
I loved them too but because of that style (being a part of the bodice) it's also puffy around the bust and shoulders.

Thanks foofoo!

BoPeep

Practically Family
Not sure if I should put this in the pattern index thread but . . . this is a skirt I made last summer and really enjoyed. It's the Decades of Style pattern #5001. The pattern worked up easily, good directions, precise fit. It has 8 pleats across the center front, two on each side front, and four deep ones across the back. I used a heavier cotton in stripe to show off the bias cut back. It's a lot of fabric but fun over a crinoline (as photographed). Sort of tedious to iron though!

5001001.jpg

IMG_2097.jpg
IMG_2095.jpg

BoPeep

Practically Family
Thanks girls! I love stripes. And setting the pleats wasn't hard. 100% cotton is so easy to work with - it's stays where you put it - no shifting or stretching!

miss_smith

One of the Regulars
Oh that blouse is adorable, SayCici...now I regret selling my pattern similar to it.
And that skirt. OH MY GOD. All I can say is I'm in love with it!

23SkidooWithYou

Practically Family
BoPeep...that skirt is absolutely amazing! I could look at it all day. The stripes are lined up perfectly and the design and contrast is just something else. Fabulous! I DREAM of skirts like that! :eusa_clap

Foofoogal

Banned
one thing I learned in Home Ec. was a person that could line up stripes like that knew what they were doing. That and plaids are hard to do right.
Great skirt. :eusa_clap

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner