Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us what you've made!

crwritt

One Too Many
Love the dress LD! But, I'm a bit confused as to why the pattern model on the envelope is holding up separates (starched to a centimeter of their life, even!) if the dress is a one-piece, which it does seem to be....

She's holding up the three main pieces of the pattern, skirt, bodice front, and bodice back,
to show you how easy it will be to make this dress.

Katinka von K.

A-List Customer
2 days worth of work, and here they are:

photo20.jpg

So WOW!

shazzabanazza

Practically Family
Hi Ladies, I have just finished sewing this dress. Its Simplicity 5913 (1974) I cut the pieces out about 2 months ago now and hadn't been back to the sewing domain due to lack of time because of studying! I finally got a chance this past weekend to sew it up :)

P1010444600x800.jpg

BananaBomb

New in Town
Hi Ladies, I have just finished sewing this dress. Its Simplicity 5913 (1974) I cut the pieces out about 2 months ago now and hadn't been back to the sewing domain due to lack of time because of studying! I finally got a chance this past weekend to sew it up :)

P1010444600x800.jpg

I'm sucker for plaid. It looks lovely. Did you make the hat as well?

jessesgirl08

One of the Regulars
Very cute! and your skin has such a lovely pale tone.

P1010444600x800.jpg

deadpandiva

Call Me a Cab
229325_220948351265678_100000515432666_917378_3871162_n.jpg

This is the only picture I have of the prom dress I made for my cousin. My mom put in the zipper, beaded the bodice and halped me cut out the pattern. I procrastinated and finished two days before her prom. Wehad to express mail it. I made I muslin so I knew it would fit but I have no idea how how the hem looked. It had a 7 foot sweep.

Coopsgirl

New in Town
I have been wanting to make my own hats so this past weekend I found some patterns and got some cheap material to practice with and it was so easy. I used a McCall's pattern #6254 and together with my mom who has known how to sew for almost 40 years (since she was a teenager) we made this hat. It was a team effort as she sewed some and then I sewed some and we got in done in one day. It was a lot of fun and it turned out far better than I was expecting. It's just over 100 degrees outside now but come winter I'll have another cute and warm hat to add to my collection.

hatmadejun20111.jpg

hatmadejun20112.jpg

hatmadejun20113.jpg

Lindabelle

One of the Regulars
Wow Coopsgirl what a perfect little hat! Looks so professional. Love the colour too. It will go well with any outfit. Bet you are itching to wear it! :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner