Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us what you've made!

kamikat

Call Me a Cab
I made another pair of the ever popular Eva Dress trousers, this time in a light weight denim.
5532332462_35d5389532.jpg

kamikat

Call Me a Cab
:eusa_doh:Oh, whoops.:eusa_doh: I couldn't see their heads but I thought they had the same build as borzois at first. Still lovely dogs and a lovely outfit.

Mine are a bit taller than standard, so I understand the mistake. When they are wet, they look like greyhounds.

funda62

New in Town
Hi ladies, first post here but I love all your sewing work! I sew for myself and my girls and wanted to share with you some of the vintage inspired things I've done.

This one was done without a pattern. Full circle skirt and sleeveless fully lined. Very ugly but functional petticoat underneath. Inspired by this OOP Butterick pattern
040_450x600.jpg

041_450x600.jpg

My little girl in an outfit made from a vintage pattern.
016-2.jpg

003-7.jpg

Dress with pockets made by merging two Vogue patterns.
004-3.jpg

Full black and pretty petticoat underneath.
007_450x600-1.jpg

Elpinoine

New in Town
Love the new dresses by both funda62 and kamikat. Great work! I just finished by first skirt. It looks lovely, but it's about a 1/2 inch away from being able to be zipped up. :( I guess it's a real sign I need to stick to my diet more.

Isis

One of the Regulars
Stay away for a few days and the thread overflows with lovely creations! I'm in awe! My sewing machine had a breakdown last weekend so I have to sew by hand and it slows everything down. Can't wait to get it fixed!

I Adore Film Noir

A-List Customer
Hi ladies, first post here but I love all your sewing work! I sew for myself and my girls and wanted to share with you some of the vintage inspired things I've done.

This one was done without a pattern. Full circle skirt and sleeveless fully lined. Very ugly but functional petticoat underneath. Inspired by this OOP Butterick pattern
040_450x600.jpg

041_450x600.jpg

My little girl in an outfit made from a vintage pattern.
016-2.jpg

003-7.jpg

Dress with pockets made by merging two Vogue patterns.
004-3.jpg

Full black and pretty petticoat underneath.
007_450x600-1.jpg

They're all pretty but I ♥ the lilac roses print and ribbons :)

Odile

New in Town
IMG_1348.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_1349.jpg

This is a suit I made for school this month. For once my professors actually liked the vintage inspiration and styling--I just wish I'd had more than 5 minutes to do the model's hair and makeup...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran