Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your Guns!

BigFitz

Practically Family
2261f180.jpg

Love it! Out of fashion? Maybe, but not out of style. And it'll still take care of the nasties just as well as it did 50 years ago.

DesertDan

One Too Many
I just love old DA wheelguns.

Me too.

On the subject of Kel-Tecs. Though I often carry my S&W 442, my "always gun" is my KT P32, yes I know it is a mousegun and many people look askance at the caliber. But it is so easy to carry that it goes everywhere with me but the shower or to bed. I have over 500 rounds through it and it has been flawless. My friend has the PF9 and it is just as dependable. The 9mm is a bit rowdy is such a small, light pistol but completely managable with practice.

Kirk H.

One Too Many
I posted a photo of this 1947 M&P a while back. Here is the holster I got for it today from MTR Custom Leather. I was looking for the type of holster that would have been worn at that time and I think Matt nailed it.
MPHolster1.jpg
[/IMG]
MPHolster2.jpg
[/IMG]
MPHolster3.jpg
[/IMG]
MPHolster4.jpg
[/IMG]
MPholster5.jpg
[/IMG]

Kirk

Highlander

A-List Customer
New Engraved Single Action Army

I just got my newest Single Action Army from U.S. Fire Arms (USFA), and done by Doug Turnbull. My first engraved Single Action:
USFATurnbull-vi.jpg

Highlander

A-List Customer
Well, I haven't shot it yet, BUT, I certainly plan to. I'll report back. The action is CRISP though, and I can imagine it should shoot very well.

vedearduff

New in Town
That is one nice Peacemaker. The engraving is just right, very tasteful.

Deacon, it looks to be .45 Colt.

I should be picking up my Thompson tomorrow and I'll post a few photos as soon as I get a chance.

Vernon

Highlander

A-List Customer
Hi Deacon, its a .45 Colt(Long Colt). All of my single actions are .45s. (well my Richards Conversions and 1872 Open Top are .44 Colt). But I love .45 LC and .45 ACP. When it gets nice out, I'll go shoot it and report back.

vedearduff

New in Town
Highlander,

Unfortunately, not a '21. I'm getting a simiauto 1927a1 with the detachable stock and an L drum. I plan to submit the paperwork for the SBR conversion as soon as I'm satisfied with the functioning. I am considering making it look as much like a '21 as I can. To do this, I'll order the barrel and ring sight from the 1927a1 pistol. From what I understand, the ring sight will not fit a barrel intended for use with the Cutts compensator.

I plan to use my Thompson in Zoot Shoot events. I'm working on getting a group started in the central Indiana area.

Vernon

vedearduff

New in Town
It sounds like we will all have to hook up for a Zoot Shoot!

Sounds good to me.

I picked up my Thompson today, haven't had a chance to get to the range. I must say that I very pleased so far. I'm glad that I paid the extra and went with the detachable stock version. I'll be ordering 5 (or more) 20 round mags and modifying the catch to work with the issue mags. Once I have the 20 rounders and have modified the catch, the 30 round mag that came with the Thompson will be available for sale or trade for an unmodified 20 round mag.

I'll post photos once I have a chance to shoot a few.

Vernon

Highlander

A-List Customer
How Cool. I love Thompsons. Great looking guns. I have shot one that had a selector and was "full auto" Quite fun to shoot, but I had oil all over me when I got done :) Good luck and keep us posted with photos etc.

vedearduff

New in Town
My Thompson

Here are a couple of quick shots of my 1927a1, I'll post some better photos when I get a chance to set up for the photo shoot.

Thompson-01.jpg

Thompson-02.jpg

I'll post a full range report when I get a chance to get to the range.

Vernon

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24