Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your Guns!

SurfGent

Suspended
So starting over on my 1911 purchase. Was looking at one of thouse new series 70 national match redux's and leave it stock. I never really got into 1911s, pop always had us on the Sigs. I wanted to get one in 38 super cause I'm a John Dillinger fan along with a 1908 in 380 would be nice.

Kirk H.

One Too Many
sig220.jpg

Nice Sig Surf. I too am partial to the 220.

TPD166

One Too Many
I always wanted a Colt Super 38 & finally got one about 2 years ago - cannot say enough good things about it. Congrats on the 220 - it's on my wish list.

So starting over on my 1911 purchase. Was looking at one of thouse new series 70 national match redux's and leave it stock. I never really got into 1911s, pop always had us on the Sigs. I wanted to get one in 38 super cause I'm a John Dillinger fan along with a 1908 in 380 would be nice.

SurfGent

Suspended
I always wanted a Colt Super 38 & finally got one about 2 years ago - cannot say enough good things about it. Congrats on the 220 - it's on my wish list.
You reload for that 38 super. Hickock 45 on YouTube says its a real easy hand loader and a great cartridge. It holds 2 more in the mag compared to the 45 that's why Dillinger preferred it. I haven't read up totally on reload data for it but it seems to be a hotter version of the 38acp which I have not shot eather. In a big government should be a sweet shooter

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points