Show us your Guns!

Discussion in 'The Display Case' started by Undertow, Jun 24, 2007.

1. green papaya

green papaya One Too Many

I found this nice Vietnam War era GI holster set with web pistol belt & mag pouch to carry my home defense M1911A1 at home or while at the range for my side arm.

2016-10-28_185716.jpg

Last edited: Oct 29, 2016
    RJR, DeaconKC, TPD166 and 3 others like this.
  2. SurfGent

SurfGent Suspended

Have you looked at the CZ RAMI. It's the small version of the cz 75 which they do make in compact. But the RAMI is ultra compact concealed carry. All steel gun internal slide rails. If you seen any of my other way older post about it. It's my new favorite pistol. its got the old Sig sauer quality for 1/2 the price. There a little less common in finding a dealer but there a excellent firearm. I didn't say anything before cause I thought you were dead set on a ambidextrous weapon which the cz 85 is, ambidextrous version of the cz 75. But before you buy. Look at one. Feel it in your hand. You'll know what you are looking at when you see one. I'm a Sig Sauer armorer, grew up on a Sig shop with my Dad. But I no longer recommend them. When they moved the production from Germany to new Hampshire the price went way way high and quality dropped significantly. Pains me to say it. But it's true.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2016
  3. SurfGent

SurfGent Suspended

So up top is a cz 75 below in stainless is a Sig 229 which is a compact version of the Sig 226 and the bottom we have the CZ RAMI IMG_20161028_193452.JPG

1955mercury and BobHufford like this.
  4. SurfGent

SurfGent Suspended

Really a great gun KIMG0005.jpg

5. SurfGent

SurfGent Suspended

KIMG0006.jpg

1955mercury, green papaya and Kirk H. like this.
  6. SurfGent

SurfGent Suspended

Really cool by the way

7. SurfGent

SurfGent Suspended

So I had a very interesting day. Went to go see a cz52 at 8am after I dropped my wife off at work. I get to the house and the guys a 86 year old German machinist who was a Hitler youth and spent 2 years in a Russian gulag after the war he immigrated to the US and enlisted in the army and was a tank engineer. Then was head engineer for Westinghouse in Chicago in there circuit board division. I stayed there all day till 5 o'clock till I had to go pick my wife back up. I made a very dear new friend today and had a magical experience. He has 6 no good sons and said he ain't leaving them nothing. We also made a deal on his lathe. Check out the box he made for these guns. I will treasure this stuff forever. Just wanted to share this with you guys KIMG0001.jpg

Bigger Don and DeaconKC like this.
  8. SurfGent

SurfGent Suspended

KIMG0002.jpg

9. RJR

RJR

SurfGent likes this.
  10. Oldsarge

Oldsarge One Too Many

Especially the 'friend' part.

11. SurfGent

SurfGent Suspended

KIMG0001.jpg

TPD166 and Kirk H. like this.
  12. SurfGent

SurfGent Suspended

So I picked up a few over the last few days. Election rush ! But hears one I've been on the major hunt for VZ 45 in 25acp dated 1948 in excellent condition KIMG0002.jpg

Bigger Don and Kirk H. like this.
  13. SurfGent

SurfGent Suspended

KIMG0003.jpg

Kirk H. likes this.
  14. SurfGent

SurfGent Suspended

KIMG0004.jpg

TPD166, BobHufford and Kirk H. like this.
  15. Oh nice! a little mouse gun love!

SurfGent likes this.
  16. RJR

RJR

+1,nice pick up.

SurfGent likes this.
  17. Bamaboots

Bamaboots I'll Lock Up

Great looking piece. I can't get over the adjustable rear sight on such a compact piece. I'd definitely be rounding the corners if I planned to carry it much.

SurfGent likes this.
  18. Kirk H.

Kirk H. One Too Many

I agree that it is a great looking pistol. I am betting the adjustable sight was put on to score import points with the ATF

SurfGent and Bamaboots like this.
  19. Kirk H.

Kirk H. One Too Many

Surf, that is a sweet looking pocket pistol. Thanks for sharing all of the CZ photos. I may start having to give those some serious looks and see about adding some to my collection.

SurfGent likes this.
  20. SurfGent

SurfGent Suspended

You won't be disappointed. Like I said if you see one in the shop. Pick it up. Feel it in your hand. Field strip it and look over the parts. Then look at the price tag. It will sell itself.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2016