Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your Guns!

DeaconKC

One Too Many
020.jpg

Levallois

Practically Family
Evolution of the semi-auto 1896 to 1903

1896to1902001.jpg

Top to bottom
1896 Mauser in 7.63 Mauser
1900 Luger in 7.65 Luger
1902 Colt Military in 38 acp
1903 Colt Pocket in 38 acp

thunderw21

I'll Lock Up
Levallois said:
Top to bottom
1896 Mauser in 7.63 Mauser
1900 Luger in 7.65 Luger
1902 Colt Military in 38 acp
1903 Colt Pocket in 38 acp

That's beautiful. I love the Mauser and Luger.

Naphtali

Practically Family
Here's a Browning Model 71 High Grade 348 Winchester.

Here's a LeMat Navy Model "Grapeshot" revolver -- nine .45-caliber bullets plus a single 20-gauge shotgun barrel acting as center pin.

These are available to interested parties.

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
The story of evolution...(Gun style)

There's some photos of vintage evolution that Charles Darwin would be proud of. It reminds me of the etchings of how ape goes onto walking, goes onto standing straight, goes onto losing hair, goes onto becoming man - except here we have it with firearms.

WH1

Practically Family
Beautiful Winchester 71. Is it factory engraved and what is the year of manufacture? That has always been one of my favorite lever guns. Many years ago I had a deluxe which I was stupid enough to trade away to a close friend. Ah the foolishness of youth.:mad: :eusa_doh:

Naphtali

Practically Family
My Browning M71 High Grade one of a limited production run in the 1980s. What you see is a factory silvered finish, factory engraving, factory gold. OEM rear sight is bagged, and its slot has been filled [with removable piece]. Adjustable aperture rear sight is a Williams.
Regarding waiting for LeMat prices to drop, that is unlikely to occur. I guess you can wait to prove one of us wrong. Or find one used??

I had two LeMats three days ago. Now I have one.

shortbow

Practically Family
Thanks Deacon, I was thinking the same thing this a.m., then remembered the flip up carbine sights found on old Winnie's and Sharps' which have the blade that slides up and down in such a way that it really does resemble a ladder?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn