Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your Guns!

Jesse

New in Town
HHISIII said:
Because I apparently want to undergo orthopedic surgery for a broken wrist, I've been seriously lusting after a 45gvt derringer lately.

Yeah I have seen people shoot those .45-70's and lets just say they only shoot it once lol I'll stick to those new fangled Winchester PDX1 410 rounds.

Couple scary black rifles:

8123_150647384631_744939631_2794911_2722901_n.jpg

Pistol league device:

34446_397918274631_744939631_4467637_954179_n.jpg

DUKE NUKEM

One of the Regulars
jamespowers said:
I love the guy at the end who can actually hold that Hand-held Howitzer. lol lol He just starts to unbolt the action like he is going to shove in another round. lol lol lol

Here's a Shiloh Sharps rifle.

SHILOHSHARPS3.jpg

SHILOHSHARPS2.jpg

006-1.jpg

005-1.jpg

DUKE NUKEM

One of the Regulars
010_03A.jpg

DMR Upgrades - Springfield Armory M1A National Match Rifles. Medium weight NM barrel. NM sights .Unitized gas cylinders by Huey Gunner (NY), operating rod spring guides by Sadlak Industries (CT), and stock hardware phosphate coated. USGI birch NM stocks pillar bedded (glass bedded) in Brownells Steel Bed, stock hardware finished with Brownell's baking lacquer and stocks painted with Centurion brand automotive paint. All of the M1A rifles pictured shoot ragged hole groups at 100 yards.

Jesse said:
^^^^^ Niiiiiiice

:arated: Those are great! That would be something that would have been used by buffalo hunters. It is amazing that in 1874 Billy Dixon took a shot at a mounted Kiowa warrior, knocking him off of his horse at a distance that was later confirmed by a surveyor to be 1538 yards, or a full nine-tenths of a mile! I am sure the Indians were fairly surprised at the power and accuracy of the white man’s rifle but this guy was one heck of a shot.
Is that a Cimarron Sharps named after Billy?

DUKE NUKEM

One of the Regulars
jamespowers said:
:arated: Those are great! That would be something that would have been used by buffalo hunters. It is amazing that in 1874 Billy Dixon took a shot at a mounted Kiowa warrior, knocking him off of his horse at a distance that was later confirmed by a surveyor to be 1538 yards, or a full nine-tenths of a mile! I am sure the Indians were fairly surprised at the power and accuracy of the white man’s rifle but this guy was one heck of a shot.
Is that a Cimarron Sharps named after Billy?

Thanks Billy. It's from Shiloh.

DUKE NUKEM

One of the Regulars
Jesse said:
Yeah I have seen people shoot those .45-70's and lets just say they only shoot it once lol I'll stick to those new fangled Winchester PDX1 410 rounds.

Here's my wife, 5' 6" 115 lbs and she bangs away with her 45-70 loaded with 500 grain bullets. More pics HERE

187.jpg

190.jpg

DB23.jpg
DB22.jpg

filfoster

One Too Many
Gun Notes

Technonut said:
Here are a couple of my rifles. ;)

Rock River Arms LAR-15 .223 Rem. / Bushmaster heavy barrel with AK-74 type muzzle brake.

Arsenal SLR-95 7.62x39 Nice forged receiver.

Toddsbest050.jpg

Just an observation of how frequently versions of these two rifles are owned by enthusiasts, including myself (Mine: AR15/M16A1 'parts gun' -NODAK spud receiver to replicate the 2nd model 'Nam, and the ugly Rumanian AK with replacement stock set).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR