Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your Guns!

Aureliano

I'll Lock Up
Thanks for the tips, guys. I like the ones from dixie guns but they seem a tad to expensive for a gift to someone who only want it as a decorative piece...

1961MJS

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Thanks for the tips, guys. I like the ones from dixie guns but they seem a tad to expensive for a gift to someone who only want it as a decorative piece...

Hi, I only caught replica. Look up Non-Firing Flintlock Pistol. I found a LOT of links, but I can't see some of then at work, too many viruses.

Later

Renault

One Too Many
Well lads, yesterday afternoon we got in two CASED Holland & Holland double guns. Both 12 gauge. I wouldn't say they were the best of guns but they were Holland & Hollands. The newer gun (prolly fron the teens or twenties, didn't get much chance to look it over) with the Anson and Deely style action left this morning an hour after the shop opened. The other gun is a back-action, hammerless, side lock gun prolly from around the turn of the century. Some dolt had both bbls reamed out to skeet & skeet... And they put on a old solid Pachmayr pad. BUT it looked like the pad was an add on so the LOP was prolly original. One of my co-workers was going to call Holland & Holland tomorrow (tonight) to verify all the other stuff with this gun. I think he'll end up with it. May even go back across the pond for a refurb knowing him!!!

So that's the exciting stuff this week at our shop. Who knows what next week will bring...

Renault

Oldsarge

One Too Many
Well lads, yesterday afternoon we got in two CASED Holland & Holland double guns. Both 12 gauge. I wouldn't say they were the best of guns but they were Holland & Hollands. The newer gun (prolly fron the teens or twenties, didn't get much chance to look it over) with the Anson and Deely style action left this morning an hour after the shop opened. The other gun is a back-action, hammerless, side lock gun prolly from around the turn of the century. Some dolt had both bbls reamed out to skeet & skeet... And they put on a old solid Pachmayr pad. BUT it looked like the pad was an add on so the LOP was prolly original. One of my co-workers was going to call Holland & Holland tomorrow (tonight) to verify all the other stuff with this gun. I think he'll end up with it. May even go back across the pond for a refurb knowing him!!!

So that's the exciting stuff this week at our shop. Who knows what next week will bring...

Renault

A back action? Oh, be still my heart! What a treasure. And you can get beautiful quality work for a lot less than H&H will charge from Dale Tate in Ione, California. No, I have no financial connection. Yes, I've met him and seen his work. Good man. London trained. By Purdy, I believe.

Story

I'll Lock Up
Thank you, Story.

Da nada. Loyalist Arms was one of the Canadian companies I was trying to remember (Heritage Arms (?) is the other). Loyalist ships their reproductions with the touchholes undrilled, which makes them technically not weapons and thus mail-able to the US w/o issues.
http://www.loyalistarms.ca/mainpage.html

They just email out their specials til September 15th ($75 of select muskets).
http://www.loyalistarms.ca/specialspage1.html

http://www.loyalistarms.ca/pistolshandguns.html

30s sliphorn

New in Town
Tommygun.jpg
[/IMG]

This is my Auto Ordnance semi-auto Thompson. Long barrel because I'm in Illinois. Rrrrrrrr!

Greasegun.jpg
[/IMG]
This is my Valkyrie Arms semi-auto M3A1 Grease gun (pistol version).

fortyfive.jpg
[/IMG]

This is my Rock Island Arms repro .45.

HodgePodge

One of the Regulars
Tommygun.jpg
[/IMG]

This is my Auto Ordnance semi-auto Thompson. Long barrel because I'm in Illinois. Rrrrrrrr!

If it bothers you that much, you can just give it to me :D I like the look of the Thompson with the long barrel. I'd put a vertical foregrip and a drum mag on it though. cliche, I know.....

30s sliphorn

New in Town
If it bothers you that much, you can just give it to me :D I like the look of the Thompson with the long barrel. I'd put a vertical foregrip and a drum mag on it though. cliche, I know.....

Hah! Well, maybe it doesn't bother me THAT much...;). One thing about that long barrel though, it is very accurate at 100 yards, something the originals probably weren't. I do have the vertical foregrip and drum magazine, just hadn't put them on for the photo. That REALLY makes the barrel look long!

MikePotts

Practically Family
Look what I fell into yesterday..... :)

P1000912.jpg

P1000909.jpg

P1000910.jpg

from a guy at the pub, stone stinkin' mint, cosmoline in the barrel - no spare mag or box or case - but Hey for $400:eek:

MP

Levallois

Practically Family
Absolutely beautiful Hi-Power! And for that price?!? Those kind of deals never come my way. I got to start hanging out in the pubs more frequently.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner