Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

show us your lippy

Amy Jeanne

Call Me a Cab
jitterbugdoll said:
47b7dd03b3127cce82a9c37dcbab00000045108AatmbRq2ctP

:eek:fftopic: Ok, not to go too far off topic, but you look a LOT like Jean Arthur in this picture!!

Just had to say that -- when I see a dame who looks like a classic films star, I HAVE to point it out. I have no control over it :eek:

Clara Noir

Familiar Face
Sadly there's NO way I'm paying over $26 for shipping on a $1.50 sample! That's obscene.

Shame, as Besame has lovely shades. Maybe I just need a trip to, at the very least, Paris :eusa_doh:

But I'm glad to see the Revlon shades on real people. <i>That</i> I can buy.

Fleur De Guerre

Call Me a Cab
Clara Noir said:
Sadly there's NO way I'm paying over $26 for shipping on a $1.50 sample! That's obscene.

Shame, as Besame has lovely shades. Maybe I just need a trip to, at the very least, Paris :eusa_doh:

But I'm glad to see the Revlon shades on real people. <i>That</i> I can buy.

I may be wrong, but I don't believe it is that, I know plenty of people who've bought the samples, and I don't remember any of them mentioning a high shipping cost!

Kim_B

Practically Family
ohairas said:
Thanks!
Ok.. now does everyone apply with a brush or straight out 'da tube?
Nikki

Sometimes with a brush, sometimes straight outta the tube, depending on how dark/intense I want the color.

Fleur De Guerre

Call Me a Cab
Clara Noir said:
Fleur, I just went through quite an amount of checkout, and two samples ($1.50 each) came to $51.98!!!!

Ah apologies, perhaps just wishful thinking on my part. That is really extortionate and I am surprised anyone is prepared to pay that much!!

Amy Jeanne

Call Me a Cab
Clara Noir said:
Fleur, I just went through quite an amount of checkout, and two samples ($1.50 each) came to $51.98!!!!

I just used my husband's old London address and his old British credit card number and my total came out to $3.00. Are you choosing "Sample Shipping" at the top?

Amber DeCadence

One of the Regulars
Hey Clara, where in Old SW are you :) The shipping's really quick on the samples

oh and I use my lippys straight out of the tube through the day, just the initial application gets done with the liner/brush :)

Clara Noir

Familiar Face
Amber DeCadence said:
Hey Clara, where in Old SW are you :) The shipping's really quick on the samples

oh and I use my lippys straight out of the tube through the day, just the initial application gets done with the liner/brush :)

I'm in Cardiff; where to are you from?

I feel a right numpty for the shipping thingy; after all that it was £1.57!

Just a note to anyone who's wondering; if you don't have a credit card, you can use paypal :eusa_clap

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy