Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

show us your lippy

TaxiGirl

New in Town
I'm currently enjoying Clinique's Different lipstick in Angel Red. (this is... not the best picture ever taken of me.)
lipstick.jpg

olive bleu

One Too Many
I once had Clinique's "Here's My Heart", I should get that again,whenever i wore it, my friends always said i looked like i had been eating berries(I took that as a good thing;) )

Shearer

Practically Family
Not a red but still pretty!

I tried to snap a quick pic of MAC's Spice It Up yesterday, but I only got a blurry one and a weird sepia toned one thanks to bathroom lighting before I ran out of memory.

You'll just have to take my word on Spice It Up, then ;) Not a red colour, but a warm berry. Very pretty for daytime. It's one of their lustre lippies, not drying and goes on like a gloss. The actual stick is much darker than it wears so don't be afraid if you see it.

Also, for any of you ladies mourning the loss of a discontinued lipstick, there was a thread a while back that included a link for a company who will match your lost lipstick tones! Three Custom. I can't remember who posted that link, but thank you!!

Babydoll

Call Me a Cab
My all time favorite Revlon Colorstay in Raisin (discontinued, darnit!):

sam.jpg

More of the Raisin:

megsangelique.jpg

Eleven years ago, I was all about Revlon Coffee Bean:

siblings.jpg

Maybelline Crimson (don't wear this often because when I wear it, it makes my lips tingle.... mint oil in it?):

titusmeighanvintage.jpg

Combination of Revlon Colorstay in Soft Cinnamon & Satin Rosewood:

meighan.jpg

Revlon Colorstay Soft Cinnamon (day after the wedding - tired but glowing)

S5000225resize.jpg

Shearer

Practically Family
Here's the pic of Spice It Up I was talking about. MrBern fixed the funky colour for me, but unfortunately can't do anything about my shaky camera hand (thanks! next time make me tan and blonde.)

KellyHO.jpg

If MAC mattes are too dry for you, try the Lustres, they're awesome.

Babydoll

Call Me a Cab
I checked the link, and it said that they would ship by 4/20/07. Waiting a month to ship seems fishy to me. [huh]

(I'll bookmark it and check back later to see if the shipping time shortens up... thanks for the info!)

Amy Jeanne

Call Me a Cab
Lady Day said:
:eek:
Tell me where you live so I can come over there and steal your glasses!!
You are super adorable!

LD

Thanks!
Oh...and I don't use these glasses anymore. I got myself a more "pert" pair of cat's eyes! If you stole them I wouldn't even miss them!! ;)

olive bleu

One Too Many
O.K. HERE GOES...I THOUGHT SINCE WE HAVE ALREADY SEEN A FEW EXAMPLES OF THE MOST POPULAR BESAME' SHADES, I WOULDN'T REPEAT THAT..INSTEAD I THOUGHT I WOULD SHOW A COUPLE OF THE LESS EXPENSIVE LIPPYS I USE, FOR THE BENEFIT OF THOSE WHO MAY NOT WANT TO SPEND MORE THAN $10....PLEASE EXCUSE THE FACT THAT I REALLY JUST KINDA SLAPPED THESE LIPSTICKS ON...MY SISTER CAME FOR DINNER WITH HER CAMERA, AND EVERYONE WAS DOWNSTAIRS WAITING FOR CAKE, WHILST WE WERE UPSTAIRS FOOLING AROUND WITH LIPSTICK:) I REALIZE NOW THAT THEY LOOK A BIT MESSY, I (HOPEFULLY) DON'T USUALLY GO OUT LIKE THAT!lol

Lips212.jpg

MAYBELLINE "ROYAL RED"

Lips312.jpg

AVON. "CHILI"...THIS DIDN'T GO ON TOO EVENLY DID IT?lol

Lips112.jpg

THIS IS MY FAVOURITE NON-RED, THE ONE I WOULD SOONER-DIE-THAN-BE -WITHOUT WHEN I WANT A MORE NATURAL LOOK..."SHISEIDO-AUTUMN ROSES"

AND LASTLY..

Cute_12.jpg

RIMMEL'S "TOO HOT TO TROT"..REALLY SHEER,WEAR THIS TO WORK A LOT..
PLEASE FORGIVE THE DIRTY MIRROR AND APRON!:rolleyes:

olive bleu

One Too Many
Glad you like it....i should say though, since i started out by saying i intended to show some less expensive lipsticks, the shiseido does not really fall into that category...it's about $20.of course, that's the story of my life..champagne taste.......$$$:D

Honey Doll

Practically Family
Carnal MAC

beaucaillou said:
HD!

I had no idea it's gone! Do you know the hotline number? It's my favorite!

Thanks for the heads up.

I have them searching for two tubes for me... try here...

GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN
For assistance with locating a M¬?A¬?C product that has been discontinued, please contact our Corporate Headquarters via telephone at 1-800-216-7173 between 9am and 5pm EST, Monday through Friday and ask to speak with a Gone But Not Forgotten Representative.

Please note that a search may only be initiated for products within M¬?A¬?C's basic product line. We regret that we are unable to conduct searches for seasonal, limited edition, or promotional products.

If we are able to locate the product you have requested, you may purchase up to 6 units (depending upon availability). Gone But Not Forgotten items are available for shipment to locations within the U.S. To initiate a search for a discontinued product, please call us at 1-800- 216-7173 between 9am and 5pm EST, Monday through Friday.

Honey Doll

mysterygal

Call Me a Cab
ah, cut it out!lol
lipcolor; in this picture and pretty much daily, I like wearing this lipgloss;
Covergirl wetslicks
shade; mauvelicious

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy