Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your Militaria

Hunter_aka_Scotty

One of the Regulars
Czech M1930, some time in it's life some one painted it blue... No idea why.
Helmets1020.jpg

French M1978
Helmets1026.jpg

French M1951 with liner.
Helmets1013.jpg

Bulgarian M1972, copy of the Italian M1933.
Helmets1009.jpg

Russian M1940
Helmets1006.jpg

Bulgarian M1936, two variations. One on the left is post war with Communist Red Star, the one on the right is WW2 with the WW2 paint, decal and liner.
Helmets1001.jpg

Hunter_aka_Scotty

One of the Regulars
USA WW1 M1917
USAM19171.jpg

Portuguese M1940
PortugeseM1940.jpg

Swedish M1921. Has decals on both sides.
SwedishM19211.jpg

Italian WW1 M1917, from the legendary 30th Arditi (Assault Division) decal.. These were ordered to be removed and very few have survived.
ItalianM19172.jpg

Danish M1939, Royal Guards.
DanishM19392.jpg

Italian M1942/1960 Paratrooper. Many original wartime shells were repainted and refitted for post war use.
ItalianM19421960Paratrooperhelmet3.jpg

Interesting, I'd like to know how they differ from post-war for soldiers. I would say it's quite rare, isn't it? Here's photo of mine...
Yours appears to be a post-war item. Based on the metal and the design as well as the location of the hook in relation to the hammer (would be on the other side).The buckle I posted above is nice, but this one is incredibly rare.This first one is brass - common. The second one is one of the few known to exist outside of the Blockade Museum in St. Petersburg. These I bought for my son.

Image1.jpg

Image.jpg

Last edited:

Giftmacher

One Too Many
The size of these buckles clearly comes from imperial ones, must admit I never seen them yet, nice! Could you please post photos of
the cadets buckle in higher resolution? It's not as common as officers M35 or even post-war soldiers buckles and I can't find photos on the net.

The size of these buckles clearly comes from imperial ones, must admit I never seen them yet, nice! Could you please post photos of the cadets buckle in higher resolution? It's not as common as officers M35 or even post-war soldiers buckles and I can't find photos on the net.
Will do. Yeah, it's hard to find info on this piece. We took a chance on it and it turned out to be golden. And it's rare to even find pics of one!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112