Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show Us Your Purchases....GUYS !

BinkieBaumont

Rude Once Too Often
Purchased these $60.00 each but the deal was, buy one and get the second one for 50% discount

3351337396_e901f86865.jpg

The one on the left will be ideal under a tweed jacket and the other will be perfect under a blazer

Dinerman

Super Moderator
Bartender
I got this wool plaid shirt jacket at the thrift shop today. It's marked " Air-Crest Sportswear / Canada"
I love the label. How old do you suppose? I'd lean towards '40s or '50s from the airplane, but I could be entirely wrong.

IMG_2307.jpg

IMG_2308.jpg

IMG_2310.jpg

IMG_2326-1.jpg

Also got a pair of old florsheims. They're very comfortable. '60s?

IMG_2312.jpg

Dinerman

Super Moderator
Bartender
lagunie said:
Dinerman, that is one of the coolest denim shirts I have ever seen.

Thanks- I can't wait until it gets here. Got a heck of a deal on it too- about $30 (shipped) from Japan. Real McCoy's stuff is way way out of my budget at its original cost. I got lucky.

volatile

A-List Customer
Dinerman said:
Thanks- I can't wait until it gets here. Got a heck of a deal on it too- about $30 (shipped) from Japan. Real McCoy's stuff is way way out of my budget at its original cost. I got lucky.

Ebay seller? I found a UK guy who seems to be selling a lot of Buzz Rickson / Sugar Cane stuff second hand, so I've picked up a few bits, but I'm always looking for more.

cookie

I'll Lock Up
Dinerman said:
I got this wool plaid shirt jacket at the thrift shop today. It's marked " Air-Crest Sportswear / Canada"
I love the label. How old do you suppose? I'd lean towards '40s or '50s from the airplane, but I could be entirely wrong.

IMG_2307.jpg

IMG_2308.jpg

IMG_2310.jpg

IMG_2326-1.jpg

Also got a pair of old florsheims. They're very comfortable. '60s?

IMG_2312.jpg

The plane is two prop job like a Super Constellation making it 50s and the shoes could be 60s or even later but nice...Scotch Grain...fab!

mike

Call Me a Cab
I just purchased for my father a 44L 1930's single breasted peak lapel 2 piece suit....

!BOyvRMQBmk~$(KGrHgoOKkQEjlLmVIM2BJwdK1vpFg~~_1.JPG

2f14_1.JPG

2f14_1.JPG

So that we can -almost- be twins! lol

For I've got a little somethin like this myself....

24d7_1.JPG

2a47_1.JPG

I can't wait for photo opportunities!

My mom puts up with me/us very well I must say ;)

Bugsy

One Too Many
For the man who has everything.

I've been prowling the antique stores in the area and found two stud/collar button containers. They are both from England. One is silver and the other crystal with a silver top. I couldn't decide which one I like best, so I bought both. The leather collar box also comes from England.

CollarsandStuds.jpg

The Shooman

Practically Family
new Vass on the F last. Wrong design send and a total quality disaster. :mad:

Vass-mine14.jpg

Vass-mine13.jpg

Vass-mine15.jpg

l still prefer my Budapesters on the 3636 last much better. F last is alittle sleak looking...reminds me too much of John Lobb and Edward Green. :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindawalters