Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show Us Your Purchases....GUYS !

St.Ignatz

Call Me a Cab
Perfect condition. Super price.

CIMG0930.jpg

CIMG0931.jpg

Both great fonts on cases.

Chrome said:
Dated to '55 it is thee piece suit, funny that DB suit comes with vest.

First pic with vintage hat
IMG_2876copy.jpg

Then with Federation IV
IMG_2877copy.jpg

Last of my favorite shot
IMG_2883copy.jpg

Needs little waist tailoring to fit fabulously but I love it already

Hi, I was wondering if there is a specific name for this exact style of hat. This looks to be exactly what I'm looking for. I have a Fedora, but am just not wild on the overall shape or brim size, and this is more what I'm looking for. Thanks!

repeatclicks

Practically Family
donCarlos said:
I just brought home this jacket (and that ascot, my first ever), for a perfect price of 3 USD:

DSCF8202.jpg
DSCF8199.jpg

DSCF8193.jpg
DSCF8203.jpg

The jacket was made by OP Prostejov, it´s wool-polyesther blend, well cut, so I guess it can be from half 60´s. The lapels look very vintagey though. The only problem is that the jacket may look a bit short, but it´s my size and it looks that way only if buttoned, so...

One question - we all know that the last button shall be left undone, but what if the jacket has only one button? More generally, how common it is to see a jacket with only one button?

Im afraid thats a 1970s jacket or later, as it has the washing symbols below the brand name tag, as this became a requirement of clothing made past 1971. Nice fabric though.

Down2BDapper

Familiar Face
For only thirty dollars I recently aquired this little beauty:
P1010821.jpg

But what may seem to be just a plain unassuming umbrella is in fact...
P1010823.jpg

A lethal weapon.

Dr Doran

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Down2BDapper said:
For only thirty dollars I recently aquired this little beauty:
P1010821.jpg

But what may seem to be just a plain unassuming umbrella is in fact...
P1010823.jpg

A lethal weapon.

I love it. Please keep us informed of your adventures with it against the hooligans of the world; and if you have none, make some up for us.

FinalVestige79

Practically Family
This is what I dressed in today :

Brown Herring Bone 4Pocket Vest

Blue and white Chambray Workshirt

Tweed Cap

Army Wool Trousers I think 1937 Pattern not sure, No QM tag also worn with an army trouser belt.

PICT3.jpg

PICT0009.jpg

Warbaby

One Too Many
Inspired by Feraud, I too have treated myself to a pair of white bucks. Won these on eBay a couple of days ago for $20. Shipping added $15 to the price, but still not a bad deal. Seller said they're in like new condition with the original box. We'll see when they get here...

WhiteBucks.jpg

Feraud

Bartender
Nice shoe Warbaby!
Since I purchased my bucs I wear them a lot on the weekend. They make as nice a casual shoe as they do a dress up item.
Enjoy 'em.

cookie

I'll Lock Up
Warbaby said:
Inspired by Feraud, I too have treated myself to a pair of white bucks. Won these on eBay a couple of days ago for $20. Shipping added $15 to the price, but still not a bad deal. Seller said they're in like new condition with the original box. We'll see when they get here...

WhiteBucks.jpg

I have a pair from the Canadian Navy you won't be unhappy about the quality.

cookie

I'll Lock Up
GranadaGuy617 said:
This is what I dressed in today :

Brown Herring Bone 4Pocket Vest

Blue and white Chambray Workshirt

Tweed Cap

Army Wool Trousers I think 1937 Pattern not sure, No QM tag also worn with an army trouser belt.

PICT3.jpg

PICT0009.jpg

Great outfit...very authentic ...you could sit on the porch after doing all your yard chores....or head off to the Hungry Mile/labour exchange in search of a bit of work...or go mend the Rabbit Proof Fence for a few shillings a week (see my avatar pic)!

chanteuseCarey

Call Me a Cab
Cookie, what film is your avatar pic from??

cookie said:
Great outfit...very authentic ...you could sit on the porch after doing all your yard chores....or head off to the Hungry Mile/labour exchange in search of a bit of work...or go mend the Rabbit Proof Fence for a few shillings a week (see my avatar pic)!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner