Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show Us Your Purchases!

epr25

Practically Family
Thank you everyone. I do feel better. I just went to lunch and found 4 mid 60's dresses. New with tags and all together they were $13.00 so i am feeling better. Since these aren't really my era I can sell them and hopefully help pay for the red shoes.

I am so out of touch with the new stuff. I rarely go to the mall. Whe I do I feel lost. Everythign is so expensive and I can't find anything I really dog so I just end up leaving.

zaika

One Too Many
epr25 said:
I won these last night. I paid $148.50 for them. The only reason I mention the price is that I am suffering from really bad buyers remorse! I love these. They are new old stock in a size 8.5. But I feel so incredibly guilty for spending that much. I'm not really even excited about getting them. Am I crazy?

redpeep3.jpg
[/IMG]

redpeep2.jpg
[/IMG]

redpeep1.jpg
[/IMG]

no, no, no! don't feel guilty! they are BEAUTIFUL. i would have spent that much. but that would have been my only purchase for the month. LOL. but they are stunning. don't feel bad! enjoy them! i hope you take pictures when you wear them...i'd love to see. :)

ScarlettTurner

New in Town
Those shoes are simply DIVINE!

Really stunning. You're like me, though; you buy things from Thrift Shops a lot and get spoiled to that....I would have a cow, too, at the price - but, a little splurging once in a while is OKAY. LOL.

I mean, you are buying something you will use, something nice, something decent.

Some people blow much more than that on drugs! :eek:

(So, don't feel too bad.)

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
epr25 said:
I won these last night. I paid $148.50 for them. Am I crazy?

Remix shooz cost roughly $30-50 more, and that does not include shipping. Those will last F O R E V E R, so no, dont feel bad.

Dont go cheap on shooz, Im sure youd regret it.

I know I have.

LD

olive bleu

One Too Many
64021583_o.jpg

Won this on e-bay last night. I have a sickness ladies, I can't stop buying nightie patterns.and can't stop making them.They are my favorite thing to sew,hands down and i LOVE wearing homemade nightgowns.I plan on making the short version with the bedjacket.:)

ANABOLINA- that pattern is darling!looks like lotsa work, but I'm drooling.

epr25-Those shoes are amazing-worth every red cent.

anabolina

A-List Customer
Thanks Olive and Ssubialdea. I'm looking forward to figuring it out. Does anyone else notice how you'll become interested in the same sort of patterns at the same time. Here's the other one I won last night.
48861905_o.jpg

Oh Olive, that pattern is so sweet. I love the yellow one for it's collar and lace details, although the bed jacket version is also lovely. I suppose you can's wait to get your pattern, I know I'm really looking forward to it too.

olive bleu

One Too Many
yes, i do know what you mean by going thru phases of being drawn to a particular style.This summer I have been going through a fifties thing.Not sure why..maybe because I don't really have a lot from the 50's.You did well..the seller I got the nightie pattern from had others that i was croaking for but I had to exercise some restraint..going on vacation in 2 days and really did not have any money to spare:eek: oops.

She also had a '40's pattern for bloomers that I had my eye on, but I got caught up in "America's got Talent" and by the time I came back the auction was over:eusa_doh:

$ally

One Too Many
I only purchased the top ($4), the rest were freebies or gifts; vintage metallic top, belt, and necklace in pink copper:
1208455517_6af6a53264_o.jpg

vintage beaded gloves and hair comb in beige copper:
1208455491_f935f54e2a_o.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Antonio925